Massillon Washington at Warren Harding—-9-10-21

I mean… that’s how Pick central beat us. We just haven’t played anyone that can pass again yet till tonight. It’s our weakness for sure. Any team that can pass will probably beat us.

Always loved this game through the years. Great, old AAC rivalry that goes back longer that most of us on here. Good luck Tigers and let's hope everyone gets out healthy.
Old rivalry for sure. My mom lived to be 96 and my grandfather, her dad, would both sit and tell me stories about the great games of Mckinley, Warren Harding, Niles, Alliance, Steubenville and of course that Tiger town school!!

We got the W. We're just an average ball team, with some bright spots. Wiltrell is incredible and so is Brawley. We'll have another nice season and probably can punch our ticket to the State semi's

We got the W. We're just an average ball team, with some bright spots. Wiltrell is incredible and so is Brawley. We'll have another nice season and probably can punch our ticket to the State semi's
I agree we’re average. But what bothers me is I don’t feel like we’re getting better defensively. I feel like we’re regressing. Offensively not much to complain about. Passed it probably as well as we can and Hartson is just incredible

This is the first passing team we have played. I didn’t watch this game live but it sounded like they played school yard football and beat us at that game. Reminds me of Bowden. We just couldn’t stop him and we couldn’t stop this guy either.

I think the ceiling is certainly very high with this team. I have every confidence in the coaching staff and kids to sort out a lot of the issues by the end of the year.

E--HiDCXIAE5cSt

That was one of the best passing performances (credit wr's too) that I have seen in many years including Longwells 3. Kid was on fire.

A few blown coverages for sure, but mostly GREAT plays imo and I tip my hat. What a game.

God Tigers are going to get destroyed next week. Lucky that they pulled it out tonight. Get ready because St Ed's is 2x as good as Harding. Can anyone play d my goodness. Glad they won tho.

Before the opening kickoff, I shouted, “DON’T KICK IT TO BRAWLEY!” The next thing you know, he’s down the field for 6! I go to all of the big track meets in Austintown, so I was well aware of his speed. I even wrote about him in my preseason article on Harding’s (fan made) football site. He definitely didn’t disappoint.

Despite the loss, us Harding fans are very encouraged by what we saw from our offense. As Massillon fans, I’m sure that you don’t want to see your defense surrender those kind of passing yards, but on our end, we’ve been waiting on that kind of performance for a while now. Especially me, and if you know me personally, you know what/who I’m talking about. I wish that we would’ve been that aggressive offensively all season, especially in week 1 against Medina. Hartson destroyed us though.

Congrats to Massillon on a great win! Wishing your program all the best moving forward! ??

Proud of the Raider effort tonight.
Congrats to the Tigers.
Sorry K, that should have been a WIN. Same mistakes over and over again. Illegal Procedure penalties, LB play was horrendous, special teams were not special...........Been watching this performance from Coach Arnold's program for years now. What's the definition of insanity again?