COF Academy? Are they real?

Is the COF Academy real?

• I'm with COF Academy, and we are real.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Of course. They are the IMG of the north.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • All the OCC teams have dodged them. Even Pickerington Central Catholic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They wrecked my L1 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They wrecked my L2 points

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Not until Joe Eitel says so

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • If they don't have a bunch of Yappi trolls already, they can't be real.

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Who?

Votes: 24 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now the AME Church has filed a counterclaim against Roy Johnson and Jay Richardson saying the Richard Allen Group is not the "financial arm" of the church an accuses them of fraud, theft, embezzlement, libel and slander. The church is demanding compensatory damages over $25,000 plus punitive damages.

https://fcdcfcjs.co.franklin.oh.us/CaseInformationOnline/imageLinkProcessor.pdf?coords=xRMiEyk7y40fta/qFHSZP4sgVfsijx6TsD36FXjN2S8BCPzmdsyH35WPXjNQE4SytIVZzGQB5NmZ6MXs+QluuSk1ZYO7IqDFktik57iHG56vRfK2o2uNtucE7jVEGI1Y9Z/9WakpdwI8dthDImn9qWXq2AZJclU36ajZdqDn55o=

Sounds like a Suspicious Activity Report would have been sent to the U.S. Secret Service.

Last edited:
I can't believe First Merchants made them that loan - I've been in the business 19 years and any situation like that has red flags written all over it. And if it makes it past the first contacts desk, it sure as heck shouldn't make it past the next level.

Bishop sycamore’s football schedule according to Joe Eitel

Attachments

• C4D96646-A495-42BC-9FC3-A5CAF64579B3.png
    C4D96646-A495-42BC-9FC3-A5CAF64579B3.png
    240.6 KB · Views: 73
Maxpreps shows Bishop Sycamore's address as 2759 Winchester Pike {Near Refugee Road}, but the school website says it is "nestled in between Bexley and east Columbus" ????

2579 Winchester Pike is a tiny vacant lot between an International Machinists union hall and the US 33 interchange. Sounds like the school website copied "nestled" phrase verbatim from COF's page.

The plot thins.

If they're not, they've sure fooled some ADs. Relatively respectful people are associated with them and have updated their LinkedIn pages to say so. Neither Google nor the Franklin County Auditor nor the Department of Education nor the Secretary of State nor anybody has heard of them.

Are they for real?
June 8, 2018. Good times.