W.O.A.C.

I’m gonna say

Ansonia over Dixie 35-14
Arcanum over MV 49-14
Shawnee over Trail 42-0
North over Bradford 30-7
Tri Village over South 38-20

I see a potential of Dixie over Ansonia if Dixie is healthy.
Is that due to Dixie having more talent than Ansonia ? I honestly don’t know much about Ansonia other than they are usually middle of the road but kind of tough it seems like.

Ansonia over Dixie 49-7
Arcanum over MV 56-8
Shawnee over Trail 48-7
North over Bradford 45-6
Tri Village over South 28-14

I’m calling a Bradford win over NT next week, NT maybe the worst high school offense I’ve ever seen in my life and that’s saying something.

Seriously, Milton could've scored 100 on them. I've rearely seem teams that bad, play Milton. Maybe a Northridge team here or there. I think Cincinnati Aiken was that bad.
Overall, I see the Blazers finishing 0-10.

Did Trail even have 75 yards of total offense ?
I’d say it was around that number of total offense, I no lie watched a NT kid on a kickoff watch the ball hit right in front of him and turned to the sideline and started running off the field coaches going crazy kid didn’t have a clue Arrows recovered it and scored two plays later.

Seriously, Milton could've scored 100 on them. I've rearely seem teams that bad, play Milton. Maybe a Northridge team here or there. I think Cincinnati Aiken was that bad.
Overall, I see the Blazers finishing 0-10.
Yeah I believe it are freshman went in at the end of the 3rd and I’m glad 41-0 is enough.

I’d say it was around that number of total offense, I no lie watched a NT kid on a kickoff watch the ball hit right in front of him and turned to the sideline and started running off the field coaches going crazy kid didn’t have a clue Arrows recovered it and scored two plays later.
That’s embarrassing ? I was there for the first quarter and left for work looked like Shawnee was killing it defensively, offense looked sluggish but I’m assuming from the score they got into rhythm.

That’s embarrassing ? I was there for the first quarter and left for work looked like Shawnee was killing it defensively, offense looked sluggish but I’m assuming from the score they got into rhythm.
Yeah Shawnee was sluggish in the 1st looked like a little bit of a hangover from last week. NT has a pretty big line but they don’t get much of a push think in might be a long year in Blazer land.

Patriots Defeat the Panthers:

The Patriots dispatched the Twin Valley South Panthers 41-6. They got an early 20-0 lead, but stalled in the 2nd quarter. The team regrouped...

Pics and Summary at Chris Tilton Sports

Yeah Shawnee was sluggish in the 1st looked like a little bit of a hangover from last week. NT has a pretty big line but they don’t get much of a push think in might be a long year in Blazer land.
From what I saw vs Milton, they really have no speed and I'm thinking the coaching is suspect in some positions.
They do have size. They might beat Bradford and Miss Valley. 2-8 vs the WOAC. They remind me of old Northridge teams.

From what I saw vs Milton, they really have no speed and I'm thinking the coaching is suspect in some positions.
They do have size. They might beat Bradford and Miss Valley. 2-8 vs the WOAC. They remind me of old Northridge teams.
They might beat those teams but I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t.

Games for this week... Game of the week is definitely the Ansonia at Arcanum game.

Ansonia at Arcanum (Thursday Night Lights game)
National Trail at Bradford
TCN at Dixie
TVS at Preble Shawnee
MV @ TV

They might beat those teams but I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t.
They (NT) still have 4 winnable games left on the schedule. By my power ranking system I have them at 60% chance of winning two games of the four and 33% chance of winning 3 of four <5% chance of 4/4.

By the way, anyone know if the Drew Pasteur site will start back up, they have pretty good odds on teams strength?

I know Max Preps will soon have enough data to do their rankings but frankly their are too many unreported games to make their data very reliable, especially for the lower ranked teams.

Drew wasn't posting the last time I heard. I can't go with rankings due mainly to stats. They are hardly ever correct. CalPreps is never correct until the last week of the season.

They (NT) still have 4 winnable games left on the schedule. By my power ranking system I have them at 60% chance of winning two games of the four and 33% chance of winning 3 of four <5% chance of 4/4.

By the way, anyone know if the Drew Pasteur site will start back up, they have pretty good odds on teams strength?

I know Max Preps will soon have enough data to do their rankings but frankly their are too many unreported games to make their data very reliable, especially for the lower ranked teams.
I’d love to hear what 4 games you think are winnable games, I think I named 2 but not sure who the other two are.

I'll go with:

Ansonia at Arcanum
National Trail at Bradford
TCN
at Dixie
TVS at Preble Shawnee
MV @ TV

It's tough, but the bottom half of the WOAC is really pretty low in 2021. Mississinawa Valley, Dixie, National Trail, Bradford, and TVS are struggling.

I read that Drew had family obligations to tend to and won't be doing his website in 2021.

I’d love to hear what 4 games you think are winnable games, I think I named 2 but not sure who the other two are.
TVS and Dixie, Bradford and Missisinawa you already had. TVS is the toughest opponet I believe they have a chance to defeat, but a small chance.

Yeah I honestly believe Dixie and TVS will beat NT.
TVS has started with a brutal schedule to start the season. Carlisle, Arcanum, TV and Preble Shawnee. In the remaining 6 games, I expect TVS to compete much better and to start getting some wins.