La Salle vs IMG

Yeah. You almost have to see them up close and in person to see how good they are. You also come to really understand that IMG is all about putting together sizzle tapes for their players, which is fine. La Salle's players have nothing to be ashamed of.

I've finally seen a team in person that would beat Colerain 2004.

Nothing to be ashamed of? How about backing down? They showed no fight tonight.

huh? selfish reasons?

what are you talking about?

jtk
()

They want to use this as a showcase for incoming 8th graders. You don't think Lasalle is after your junior high Highlanders? Lasalle sends mailers to your 6th grade and under Oak Hills school district students.

Nothing to be ashamed of? How about backing down? They showed no fight tonight.

Yeah, not going to take false nonsense like this seriously. Every player played hard until the end of the game. Just stop embarrassing yourself. You do too much of that here.

the GCL could put an all star team together and not be close to that team. That team is on another level. They could score whatever, all they ran was dives up the middle and went right through them. The few passes they threw all receivers wide open, size and speed kill, athleticism at the level buries you.

They want to use this as a showcase for incoming 8th graders. You don't think Lasalle is after your junior high Highlanders? Lasalle sends mailers to your 6th grade and under Oak Hills school district students.
i know they do and have poached some really good players. so does elder and x. hell a bridgetown kid is going to moeller this year. par for the course these days. not sure why lasalle would use this game as a showcase?

did elder use the game tonight as a show case even with the short notice?

jtk
()

the GCL could put an all star team together and not be close to that team. That team is on another level. They could score whatever, all they ran was dives up the middle and went right through them. The few passes they threw all receivers wide open, size and speed kill, athleticism at the level buries you.

Exactly. If a team runs right up the middle with ease, they ran right through your heart which is why I say they showed no fight. At least lay down and cause a pile up. Did Lasalle even have a safety? You guys act like I didn't want Lasalle to compete in this game. This was not good.

Yeah. You almost have to see them up close and in person to see how good they are. You also come to really understand that IMG is all about putting together sizzle tapes for their players, which is fine. La Salle's players have nothing to be ashamed of.

I've finally seen a team in person that would beat Colerain 2004.
I can appreciate their talent, but they don’t impress as a program. It’s easy to dominate when you don’t play by any rules at all. No regular HS should be playing these bags. They should be relegated to playing JUCO teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can appreciate their talent, but they don’t impress as a program. It’s easy to dominate when you don’t play by any rules at all. No regular HS should be playing these bags. They should be relegated to playing JUCO teams.

St. X or Elder would have at least showed some heart against this team.

Easy to talk a big game when you beat up on about 15 home schooled kids.

IMG beats Elder by 60.

Not by choice. It was not a pretty game. St. Ed's is next on the schedule. Elder vs. St. Ed's is a fair fight. We should all be grateful for this game.

This game does not count in OHSAA standings, heard that at the game, now Joe Eitel is saying La Salle's L2 divisor is 90.

I don’t know if it’s fair to say that. LS was overmatched, but it’s not their fault.

No, it's not fair. There isn't a team in the state that would have played harder. Or, frankly, closer.

The QB is committed to Florida State and the No. 1 RB is going to Penn State. The OL was massive with a guy going to Alabama. A receiver is off to Illinois. I know EF02 thought the Lancer front seven should lay down and try to trip them or something, but the guys tried.

On defense, they have a Northwestern recruit, a Michigan State recruit, three (!) guys going to Clemson. They also have two guys still picking, according to Springer from the Enqy: someone deciding between Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Michigan and Ohio State and another choosing from Alabama, Florida, LSU, Miami and South Carolina. That's just what's been offered and decided. And hey, La Salle, with a guy going to Indiana and a host of others no sniffing Power 5 at this point, scored on them. I'm proud of them.

No, it's not fair. There isn't a team in the state that would have played harder. Or, frankly, closer.

The QB is committed to Florida State and the No. 1 RB is going to Penn State. The OL was massive with a guy going to Alabama. A receiver is off to Illinois. I know EF02 thought the Lancer front seven should lay down and try to trip them or something, but the guys tried.

On defense, they have a Northwestern recruit, a Michigan State recruit, three (!) guys going to Clemson. They also have two guys still picking, according to Springer from the Enqy: someone deciding between Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Michigan and Ohio State and another choosing from Alabama, Florida, LSU, Miami and South Carolina. That's just what's been offered and decided. And hey, La Salle, with a guy going to Indiana and a host of others no sniffing Power 5 at this point, scored on them. I'm proud of them.
Not 1 team in the state? So, Lasalle is the top representative for Ohio?

As I said....stupid game to schedule. The only team in the tri state who could have put up a somewhat fight is X.