They Sure Hate Trump

cjb56

Nice big city paper editorial trying to get out front of a story by softening the blow on Biden’s promise to have 70% of the nation vaccinated by July 4.

Naturally they use politics to explain by mentioning liberal Maryland is at 70% while conservative Mississippi is only at 28%, ignoring the fact Mississippi has the highest percentage of blacks of any state…a liberal voting bloc that as a race is the highest in the nation at refusing to get vaccinated.

They blame Trump, of course, as they praise the vaccine…blissfully ignoring we would have no vaccine had Trump not parted the red tape with his Operation Warp Speed. These people are truly shameless.

And as a side note, how can any of them not be concerned about Biden after witnessing his woeful performance in Europe the past few days?

Nice big city paper editorial trying to get out front of a story by softening the blow on Biden’s promise to have 70% of the nation vaccinated by July 4.

Naturally they use politics to explain by mentioning liberal Maryland is at 70% while conservative Mississippi is only at 28%, ignoring the fact Mississippi has the highest percentage of blacks of any state…a liberal voting bloc that as a race is the highest in the nation at refusing to get vaccinated.

They blame Trump, of course, as they praise the vaccine…blissfully ignoring we would have no vaccine had Trump not parted the red tape with his Operation Warp Speed. These people are truly shameless.

And as a side note, how can any of them not be concerned about Biden after witnessing his woeful performance in Europe the past few days?
Or Kamala's woeful performance in Central America.

You guys crack me up ... both sides ... you want the highest praise for you side and criticize the other side over the smallest details ... Yes, Trump removed all the red tape so we could get a vaccine quickly ... no big deal, any and every leader would have done the same thing ... he had no real choice ... just like Biden has do a decent job of getting out the vaccine ... no big deal ... he had no choice either ... giving credit or criticizing them for either of these things is stupid and definitely partisan ... just funny how both sides do this.

You guys crack me up ... both sides ... you want the highest praise for you side and criticize the other side over the smallest details ... Yes, Trump removed all the red tape so we could get a vaccine quickly ... no big deal, any and every leader would have done the same thing ... he had no real choice ... just like Biden has do a decent job of getting out the vaccine ... no big deal ... he had no choice either ... giving credit or criticizing them for either of these things is stupid and definitely partisan ... just funny how both sides do this.
No, actually I would never blame Biden for missing a goal that will likely never be hit in this nation for many reasons, but I would blame him if he starts to use the tools at his disposal to force anyone to get the vaccine. And I certainly don’t blame Trump for any individual who decides, for whatever reason, to refuse the vaccine. Trump is vaccinated, so he set an example as a leader, but he can’t make others follow suit.

The difference is, President Trump promised us a vaccine in less than a year, and he delivered.

Babbles promised us a 70% vaccination rate by the 4th of July, and he's failing miserably.

It's no surprise you can't see the difference here.

No...of course not but historically they have a better reason to be apprehensive.
giphy.gif

?

Do you think cases, hospitalizations and deaths will go up this summer in areas that have less than 40% vaxxed and lack herd immunity (variants?)

So the white rural MAGA base is readily getting the vaccine but the blacks ( a minority in Red states ) are dragging the numbers down ? K . The reason blacks aren’t getting it is a bit different than the why white red state residents aren’t getting it . I know that should be obvious to everyone but sadly ? It isn’t. I do find it weirdly amusing that blacks are being portrayed as scapegoats for the poor vaccination rates in some states . This was inevitable of course as finding scapegoats has always been a staple of the MAGA movement

Do you think cases, hospitalizations and deaths will go up this summer in areas that have less than 40% vaxxed and lack herd immunity (variants?)

Not to any concerning degree, but that won't stop you people from wetting yourselves over it.

Reactions: y2h
So sorry things have gone to crap for your fortunes since mid January . Keep your chin up

What makes you say that? I'm thoroughly enjoying not producing anything for the next 4 years. That Trump economy was WAY too much work!

I must seem like a god to you!

So the white rural MAGA base is readily getting the vaccine but the blacks ( a minority in Red states ) are dragging the numbers down ? K . The reason blacks aren’t getting it is a bit different than the why white red state residents aren’t getting it . I know that should be obvious to everyone but sadly ? It isn’t. I do find it weirdly amusing that blacks are being portrayed as scapegoats for the poor vaccination rates in some states . This was inevitable of course as finding scapegoats has always been a staple of the MAGA movement
Not scapegoating at all. There are a lot of rural whites who are hesitant or against getting vaccinated and that’s been historically the case, as well, long before Trump. Long before many of us were born. There’s always been mistrust in the community of outsiders pushing medicine on to them.

As for blacks, it’s not that they are holding the rates back that’s bothersome, as anyone who doesn’t want the vaccine shouldn’t get it until they are ready. It’s that we were bombarded by the Dems and media, pre-vaccine, about how “racist” Covid was because it hit the black population harder than nearly any group, and how we had to do everything possible to help them. Well, we have a vaccine…plenty of it…but the group we were preached at for neglecting during Covid won’t get vaccinated in any great numbers. Don’t blame Trump for that.

The difference is, President Trump promised us a vaccine in less than a year, and he delivered.

Babbles promised us a 70% vaccination rate by the 4th of July, and he's failing miserably.

It's no surprise you can't see the difference here.

We were in horrific shape in Nov/Dec/Jan and now we're in much better shape. That is the most important difference non-dotards see.

Trump has done and is doing very little to convince supporters to take the vaccine for what he called a hoax for 12 mos., cuz he's not done grifting them.

We were in horrific shape in Nov/Dec/Jan and now we're in much better shape. That is the most important difference non-dotards see.

Trump has done and is doing very little to convince supporters to take the vaccine for what he called a hoax for 12 mos., cuz he's not done grifting them.

well what do you expect, according to Liberals... Blacks have trouble figuring out where to go to get a State issued picture ID...... so how do you expect them to figure out where to get their vaccine.....

Yes, the virus was/is running it's course as expected.

I mean you are trying to blame it all on MAGA people so.......