Dave Habat is returning to Ohio as the Head Coach of Western Reserve Academy

DaveHabat

Hello folks, I am pleased to announce I am returning home to begin my head coaching career at Western Reserve Academy in Hudson, Ohio.

In addition, I will be opening a year round wrestling club open to all serious wrestlers who desire to train hard at a high level. We are going to provide world class practice structure and technique to best position kids for reaching their highest goals in the sport.

For those who don’t know me, I am just retiring from my international wrestling career for this opportunity. I have been training with world class coaches and athletes for the last 6 years at the Cliff Keen RTC in Michigan with the likes of Coaches Sergei Belaglosov Andy Hrovat, and Sean Bormet, as well as current wrestlers Stevan Micic, Myles Amine, Alec Pantaleo, etc. I have also been training the kids in Dundee Michigan for the past 5 years including multiple nationally ranked HS wrestlers.

I plan to kick things off as soon as I move to the area in late June with our summer training phase. Additionally, I will be available for individual or small group lessons—particularly for those getting ready for Cadet and Junior Nationals in Fargo.

Stay tuned for more detailed announcement on social media. My Instagram and Twitter handles are @badhabat or you can DM me on Facebook.

In the meantime, please plan to join us in just a few more weeks on the campus at WRA as we all get better together. I can’t wait to get after it!

All the best,

Dave Habat

Wow—this would be considered one heck of a catch for WRA, no?
Some talented kids in the room there too...I have to assume they are gonna stay for the chance to be coached by Habat. Could be a great fit for everyone involved.

Hello folks, I am pleased to announce I am returning home to begin my head coaching career at Western Reserve Academy in Hudson, Ohio.

In addition, I will be opening a year round wrestling club open to all serious wrestlers who desire to train hard at a high level. We are going to provide world class practice structure and technique to best position kids for reaching their highest goals in the sport.

For those who don’t know me, I am just retiring from my international wrestling career for this opportunity. I have been training with world class coaches and athletes for the last 6 years at the Cliff Keen RTC in Michigan with the likes of Coaches Sergei Belaglosov Andy Hrovat, and Sean Bormet, as well as current wrestlers Stevan Micic, Myles Amine, Alec Pantaleo, etc. I have also been training the kids in Dundee Michigan for the past 5 years including multiple nationally ranked HS wrestlers.

I plan to kick things off as soon as I move to the area in late June with our summer training phase. Additionally, I will be available for individual or small group lessons—particularly for those getting ready for Cadet and Junior Nationals in Fargo.

Stay tuned for more detailed announcement on social media. My Instagram and Twitter handles are @badhabat or you can DM me on Facebook.

In the meantime, please plan to join us in just a few more weeks on the campus at WRA as we all get better together. I can’t wait to get after it!

All the best,

Dave Habat
100% Ready to get rolling with the best!!

Wow—this would be considered one heck of a catch for WRA, no?
Some talented kids in the room there too...I have to assume they are gonna stay for the chance to be coached by Habat. Could be a great fit for everyone involved.
Palmisano just announced on Twitter that he will be transferring back home to Mayfield.