Gov DeSantis of FL

Still not a comment on content . They just troll ., That’s it ) Cornered ? By those trolls ? I mean Fish said the pandemic was over about a year ago . He also told a few posters that their daughters deserved to be raped (. Yappi saw it real
POS that guy is ). He also won’t admit that MAGA country is more loathe to get vaccinated.
. His son is a total know nothing wimp whose purpose here is to incessantly troll a few people here and says he’s smarter than most . ( what a load of crap that is ). And the other guy is a white trash ghetto dweller . Yeah good times . It’s always very apparent when there is no comeback to the actual content (. Almost all
Of the time ) that the personal
Trolling is all that’s left Old man Fish doesn’t post more than a line unless he’s agitated and frustrated . He doesn’t use the TDS card like the other two of the three Muskatrolls do .
So I offered legit ATDS (. Have used these examples myself ) dynamic that has been seen here and they don’t comment on the content . Par for the course
200.gif

Hey LBF. Dad . How are you ? I said he wrote about TDS and if I said it was an article someone else wrote how is that plagiarism? . The EC is all about sources and discount it no matter how matter of fact it is .(. Yet the gateway pundit is used frequently Lmao )! So the ATDS doesn’t exist ? Take apart the content and critique it ? We haven’t seen these exact rationalizations here that the article points out ? TDS is a thing if you often espouse falsehoods about him . Just making fun of his idiocy and pointing out facts is not TDS . Good to see the three muskatrolls here. Working together . So break the article down . Tell me it’s not spot on in terms or their being cares of ATDS and show how the examples cited are bogus ? Or are you too lazy ? Three muskatrolls . Dad , his son and a total white ghetto dweller . ( yes you SMN )

Why didn't you just link to the article and copy out a key sentence or two?

The ironic thing is they never call out absurd posts using ridiculous sources like the Gateway Pundit and that ilk . I mean there’s more bullchit in the average article coming from some of these faaaaaar RW sources that even a serial liar may occasionally blush when reading it . Again if you can argue that ATDS doesn’t exist ? Go for it . You use the lazy TDS claims every single day so I pointed out the ATDS that exists

The only reason you know we're using "ridiculous" sources is because we link to them so everyone knows. That you hide where you get your stuff suggests that you consider your sources to be either ridiculous or less then truthful.

The ironic thing is they never call out absurd posts using ridiculous sources like the Gateway Pundit and that ilk . I mean there’s more bullchit in the average article coming from some of these faaaaaar RW sources that even a serial liar may occasionally blush when reading it . Again if you can argue that ATDS doesn’t exist ? Go for it . You use the lazy TDS claims every single day so I pointed out the ATDS that exists
TDS TDS TDS

Saw that when he posted it .....

Evan Williams created medium.com didn't he? Explains why Harry hangs out there.
Hairy is hilarious with Medium.com.......but wants to bash everyone else's sources. And he hangs on every word of Joy Reid, Steve Schmidt, and 60 minutes....loser.

Yep, law and order
I’d say he’s the heavy favorite to be president in 2024. The narrative is already Democrats are pro crackhead and Republicans are pro law and order. Desantis also passed a bonus to all fire responders. The second stimulus only got passed because it gave first responders a bonus. Of course they took that out and gave trillions to the billionaires

This thread is probably as good a place as any. I could have sworn there was discussion about the CDC's cruise "guidelines" and how DeSantis/Florida were challenging them. The CDC had a list of things that cruise lines and vacationers must do in order to set sail. DeSantis and Florida were challenging it.

Anyways. Another win for DeSantis. A judge determined that the "guidelines" were actually rules in disguise. They were arbitrary rules not grounded in science and were implemented outside of the statutory process that the organization must use to make rules.