Follow the money. BLM style

I read where only one shooter was brought down in the last 28 mass shooting by a guy carrying a weapon. Regardless, vigilantism isn’t the answer. We’re any of the shooters in those ten events criminals before they carried out their horrific crime?

Allsports12 where are you. There is some language on hear that needs moderating.
Except he's right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll bet you’re one of those referees who think they’re part of the show. You know the guys that think the fans come to watch them. I now understand your thought process.
Not so fast, me thinks you are one of those parents. Good God man, we are allowed a ton of latitude. Don't be a Karen

That is two separate problems. I’m talking about Vegas and Sandy Hook type shootings. You want to cloud the issue with gang wars and spousal shootings. I do think criminals will kill much fewer people without semi automatic weapons, and that certainly includes semi automatic hand guns.
So now you want to ban handguns as well ?

Who the hell are you, and why do you think you have anything to say of interest to anyone? I just looked through some of your posts. Not much original thought.
LMAO, who the hell are you? You regurgitate lame left talking points and cry to the mods. I've tried to ignore most of your posts because honestly you seem a bit slow and a lot like this guy.... Seriously though, what do you do here other than have ridiculous takes?

1618274202789.png

Last edited:
LMAO, who the hell are you? You regurgitate lame left talking points and cry to the mods. I've tried to ignore most of your posts because honestly you seem a bit slow and a lot like this guy.... Seriously though, what do you do here other than have ridiculous takes?

View attachment 16375
You’re describing your own rhetoric. Same lame butt stupid conspiracy nonsense, or your kissing up to a smarter version of a brainwashed cult member. You’ve posted so many deep thoughts and opinions.

You’re describing your own rhetoric. Same lame butt stupid conspiracy nonsense, or your kissing up to a smarter version of a brainwashed cult member. You’ve posted so many deep thoughts and opinions.
No, my post was correct. You blabber like another poster only your grasp on words is a bit better (congrats). You get the talking points memo and spew back. It usually is blaming Trump for all the problems or bowing at the throne of Fauci. Then cry to the mods..... ?

Last edited:

But don’t you dare mention any of this on Twitter! Jason Whitlock, a Black sports columnist and social critic, dared to remark about the Khan-Cullors’ hypocrisy on his Twitter feed. For this crime of social commentary, he was summarily suspended by the social media platform.

He tweeted, “Black Lives Matter founder buys $1.4 million home in Topanga, which has a black population of 1.4 percent. She’s with her people!” Twitter says he violated their rules about publishing people’s private information, a ridiculous excuse considering he provided no address referring instead to a massive general area in Los Angeles. Next they’ll say it was an “accident,” the kind that only happen to conservatives or those who startle the status quo.

Mr. Whitlock told the Daily Mail, “BLM is one of Big Tech’s sacred cows. I’ve been harping on the fraudulence and the financial grift of BLM for years. I think Twitter has been looking for an excuse to de-platform me.”

For the sincere activists in BLM demanding answers about the missing tens of millions of dollars, it’s highly unlikely that a Biden administration run by Kamala Harris, would ever challenge or investigate allegations of impropriety by leftist agitators. After all, the Democratic party is under the control of those who support and protect BLM and Antifa establishments.