Army officer in uniform pulled over for driving while black.

or he would have freaked out in the dark while getting pepper sprayed and shot. He did not speed up or attempt to allude the police....the police themselves said this happens fairly often and he pulled into a bright gas station which should indicate a safer situation for cops and he held hands up in a clear view. Officers saw the temp tag.

did you watch the video I posted or do you not want to see the truth?

Last edited:
At the time where the officers are at his vehicle they could see that he was reaching for his seat belt. He was putting on a show in front of his camera and escalated the situation himself.

OK, one more time.... If he would of pulled over immediately he would of never gone through this. I doubt the officers knew he was black when they initiated the stop and likely would not have known it until approaching the vehicle.

I have anxiety when I get pulled over. I believe most people do. I routinely got pulled over when I was young regardless of where I was at. I stayed calm, listened, answered the questions honestly and it went well. I have been taken out of my vehicle three times and placed in a cruiser. On two of those occasions I got to return to my vehicle the other I was taken down to the station before I was cleared of wrong doing. I also had police officers show up at my house. I listened to what they had to say and did what they asked. Once again I was cleared. They are just doing their jobs.
My interest in Wayne stopped when politics and corruption took over and they ran a great coach out of town. Regardless of how I feel about the adults now in charge I will always support the young men and women in Huber regardless of race and sexual orientation. I will never though support the BLM organization or any other anti-Police, anti-Military organizations.....

No, I do not believe that the military guy went out and tried to get pulled over but once the sirens went on I believe he planted his camera and got everything set up and then decided to pull over and put on a show. There is one thing that the military is good at and that is following instruction and directions.... he chose not to do that so one must ask why???? Well, I think we know as he quickly got a lawsuit going....
I don’t agree with much of what you had to say, but regardless, I will point one thing. The camera footage I’ve seen all seem to come from the police cams, not from any camera he may have had.

Driving for 2 minutes after police attempt to pull you over changes things for the cops. They don't know why you're not pulling over. It raises their threat level. Had he pulled over right away this likely wouldn't have happened.
I could have heard wrong, but didn’t someone say that he put his flashers on while he looked for the well lit spot. Also, I just heard a cop say on TV that looking for a well lit spot to pull over makes it safer for police and the suspect.

One month removed from that "routine" traffic stop in Nashville and some still haven't figured out that there is no such thing as a routine traffic stop

Why should he be afraid to get out? He was playing for his camera and using the race card to escalate the stop. He sure was quick to sue wasn't he. I am 100% military guy and one in the military knows how to act in this situation. Basically, I am suspicious of his actions regardless of what sex or race he is.
But his fears were confirmed when the police states "You should be afraid". Not defending the 2nd Louies actions, just stating what that cop said
Both parties are professionals in leadership positions and both parties need extra training.

Not bad. But, given the situation it should also be added: If you get pulled over for no known reason with guns drawn and screaming officers DO NOT be nervous and stay calm they are probably not going to shoot.

Now if that sounds completely absurd congratulations you're human. Unfortunately that is reality. We need better out of law enforcement, shouldn't be a left or right thing.
It became a left/right thing with Kapernick/BLM claiming the false narrative that cops are out to commit genocide on blacks.

At the time where the officers are at his vehicle they could see that he was reaching for his seat belt. He was putting on a show in front of his camera and escalated the situation himself.

OK, one more time.... If he would of pulled over immediately he would of never gone through this. I doubt the officers knew he was black when they initiated the stop and likely would not have known it until approaching the vehicle.

I have anxiety when I get pulled over. I believe most people do. I routinely got pulled over when I was young regardless of where I was at. I stayed calm, listened, answered the questions honestly and it went well. I have been taken out of my vehicle three times and placed in a cruiser. On two of those occasions I got to return to my vehicle the other I was taken down to the station before I was cleared of wrong doing. I also had police officers show up at my house. I listened to what they had to say and did what they asked. Once again I was cleared. They are just doing their jobs.
My interest in Wayne stopped when politics and corruption took over and they ran a great coach out of town. Regardless of how I feel about the adults now in charge I will always support the young men and women in Huber regardless of race and sexual orientation. I will never though support the BLM organization or any other anti-Police, anti-Military organizations.....

No, I do not believe that the military guy went out and tried to get pulled over but once the sirens went on I believe he planted his camera and got everything set up and then decided to pull over and put on a show. There is one thing that the military is good at and that is following instruction and directions.... he chose not to do that so one must ask why???? Well, I think we know as he quickly got a lawsuit going....

Quickly got the lawsuit going? This took place on December 5th. How long is he supposed to wait?

Is it routine to get out of your vehicle for a tag violation? I have never had a cop ask me to get out of the car or pull a gun or use pepper spray...and I have been pulled over more then a few times in multiple states.

Eh, I put on my dome light, pull over, get out my stuff, put hands up on top of wheel. If it's not a good enough place, the cop can get on the horn and tell me to move somewhere else.

This still shouldn't have escalated. Cops not good cops.

Meanwhile the same people are argying the fine folks that fought with police on Jan 6th should get off with no consequences.

Is it routine to get out of your vehicle for a tag violation? I have never had a cop ask me to get out of the car or pull a gun or use pepper spray...and I have been pulled over more then a few times in multiple states.
I have been asked to get out of the car before. A couple times actually. Even been patted down to make sure I had no weapons before getting in the police cruiser for a few minutes while they ran my tags and license. Then they gave me a ticket and I was on my way.

They can ask you to get out for a lot of reasons. It's up to them really. The key is, do what they tell you to do.

An Army officer who doesn't obey commands from a police officer should be discharged from the military; if there is anyone who should know the importance of following orders, it is an officer.
I have been pulled over, never occurred to me not to follow a police officer commands. My wife has been pulled over and made to get out of the car for a "traffic violation"* never occurred to her that she shouldn't comply even though she knew she didn't do anything wrong. Am I racist for thinking that all people should follow police commands and accept the consequences when they don't ?

* left turn on red, in intersection when light changed followed through on turn, what just about every driver does. It turns out that she drove a distinctive car and police were looking for a suspect driving that exact make and color of car- she still got the ticket, not worth fighting in court.

Meanwhile the same people are argying the fine folks that fought with police on Jan 6th should get off with no consequences.
Turd.

That is the difference between you and most of us.
When our people do wrong, like Jan 6, we call them idiots and demand they be held accountable to the law.

When your people do wrong, you make excuses after excuse and just say it is protests and they should not be held accountable.

If you cannot see the difference then, well, you cannot be helped.

Turd.

When our people do wrong, like Jan 6, we call them idiots and demand they be held accountable to the law.

Who is us? Certainly not the people who spent the last 4 months on here defending the fake insurrection and the fake impeachment and the Big Lie and the republican leaders and POTUS who still promote it. Were you on vacation? I do agree with you though - they are all idiots.

Who is us? Certainly not the people who spent the last 4 months on here defending the fake insurrection and the fake impeachment and the Big Lie and the republican leaders and POTUS who still promote it. Were you on vacation? I do agree with you though - they are all idiots.

All we want is equal justice. Equal justice for those rioters, looters, criminals, murderers who are plaguing the cities and once again tearing up Minny. Lebum james was right, if BLM did Jan 6 it would be diff. They would have been given a slap on the wrist, not sought after, not prosecuted under the exetent of the law like those Crackers are. Many lost their jobs.

All we want it equal justice.

No Justice.
No Peace.

Detain, arrest, prosecute and make examples of the rioters, looters, criminals like those in Minny right now. Use all means necessary like you did on Jan 6 to catch these criminals.

No Justice.
No Peace.

I suggest whitey to start their own 'peaceful protests' to show law enforcement we want to be afforded the same opportunity to loot without reprecussions.

An Army officer who doesn't obey commands from a police officer should be discharged from the military; if there is anyone who should know the importance of following orders, it is an officer.

An officer is probably also more keenly aware of bad policing and procedure. In fact they are actually trained to question incorrect orders or conduct from their own superiors.

The Sargent Major of the Army obviously disagrees with you. “He represented himself and our Army well through his calm, professional response to the situation – I’m very proud of him.”

• Haha
Reactions: y2h

After he lays the "serving my country and this is how you treat me?" line on the cops, one of the cops responded along the line of, (and I'm paraphrasing here) .... 'I'm a veteran myself, you should know a little something about obeying orders'

The Sargent Major of the Army obviously disagrees with you. “He represented himself and our Army well through his calm, professional response to the situation – I’m very proud of him.”
That merely makes me very suspicious of that Sergeant Major.

#whatsgoinon

I have the hardest time with how many times I have seen people resist and refuse to follow police requests (that are really orders) and then wonder why things turn ugly. When a police officer pulls a person over he the officer is in charge and not the person pulled over.

Total number of people killed by police in various countries in the most recent year for which data are available in those countries:

France: 26
Germany: 11
Australia: 4
Netherlands: 4
UK: 3
Japan: 2
Poland: 2
Norway: 1
Finland: 1
Sweden: 1
Portugal: 1
Denmark: Zero
Switzerland: Zero
United States: 1,146

This stat is reminiscent of the numbers on gun violence or total murders, where the US is way ahead of the countries that should be its peers. I guess we are just a more violent culture.

Turd.

When your people do wrong, you make excuses after excuse and just say it is protests and they should not be held accountable.

If you cannot see the difference then, well, you cannot be helped.
LIAR you guys continually downplay the events of January 6th. Your idol has attacked anyone that does not support the BIG LIE and the whole party has now flipflopped to support him. Meanwhile Biden publicly critical of rioting and publicly pushing for peaceful protests.

Trump is STILL pushing for the insurrection and supporting Jan 6th rioters.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
LIAR you guys continually downplay the events of January 6th. Your idol has attacked anyone that does not support the BIG LIE and the whole party has now flipflopped to support him. Meanwhile Biden publicly critical of rioting and publicly pushing for peaceful protests.

Still in your head.....

Downplay? They are making up awards for the guy like trying to appease a 10 yo. How pathetic.

Is there any other way to look at it? Complying with laws is part of how our society operates. The moment law enforcement orders you step out of the vehicle is not the proper time to argue the facts of your case. The law allows for that at a time later; after you’ve complied with the lawful orders given you. He didn’t comply and he paid the consequences of not complying. Race had nothing to do with it.
Except that when the Cops with guns drawn on him said to get out of the car, he responded saying that he he was scared to get out of the car and the cop told him he should be scared. Telling the guy he should be scared for his life to comply is not the way to get people to comply.