Follow the money. BLM style

I don’t call the ten most deadly mass shootings in the last 8-10 years ago cherry-picking. Trying to cloud the issue with hand gun violence is very disingenuous. The point is mass shootings. Not even a good try.
But you're missing the majority of the deaths in this country from guns used in mass shootings. That's the very definition of cherry picking.

And then you don't want to answer the other questions I asked you. Talk about being disingenuous.

I’m not surprised that you wouldn’t understand. The high school basketball world is full of referees who are very impressed with themselves. He knows what I’m saying even if you don’t.
Yeah ok, nobody knows more about high school basketball than you :rolleyes: I know all about refs, it was still a lame zinger, just own it.

I’ll bet you’re one of those referees who think they’re part of the show. You know the guys that think the fans come to watch them.

:ROFLMAO:

There you go assuming again.....

Do a little follow up and you'll see that I despise officials like that more than you do. ;)

:ROFLMAO:

There you go assuming again.....

Do a little follow up and you'll see that I despise officials like that more than you do. ;)
Good, but let me ask you a question out of my own curiosity. When they’re screwing up a game, do you close ranks with them and cover up for them. Most officials do, but the really good ones don’t. The really good ones let them know how they feel, and during the game, they don’t bail them out. I know this discussion is way off the topic, but I’ve always wondered about the officials point of view.

Last edited:
Yeah, I would like semi automatic handguns outlawed also. That would put a dent in the type of violence that you continue to fixate on. But, it’s not gang bangers who are carrying out the events I listed. How about addressing just that. What’s your solution to that?
So...you are ok with 20 gangbangers killing one person each day, but not ok with one person killing 20 one time a year? Gotcha.

So...you are ok with 20 gangbangers killing one person each day, but not ok with one person killing 20 one time a year? Gotcha.
Another really dumb statement. Are you having fun entertaining yourself. Those large mass shootings could not be carried out without the semi automatic weapon.

Another really dumb statement. Are you having fun entertaining yourself. Those large mass shootings could not be carried out without the semi automatic weapon.
I could kill that many with a pump shotgun. See...liberals are not real informed when it comes to fire arms.

My broader point is that you libs don't care or waste a keystroke 348 days out of the year.

Good, but let me ask you a question out of my own curiosity. When they’re screwing up a game, do you close ranks with them and cover up for them. Most officials do, but the really good ones don’t. The really good ones let them know how they feel, and during the game they don’t bail them out. I know this discussion is way off the topic, but I’ve always wondered about the officials point of view.

The guy calls me a vulgar name because I own guns, (and makes a big assumption in doing so) and assumes I'm "one of those guys" when referring to sports officials......

Now, after he's shown that his assumptions are foolish, he wants to talk nice.....

If you want to talk officiating, I suggest you open a separate topic. There will be plenty of others willing to speak up as well.

Y
The guy calls me a vulgar name because I own guns, (and makes a big assumption in doing so) and assumes I'm "one of those guys" when referring to sports officials......

Now, after he's shown that his assumptions are foolish, he wants to talk nice.....

If you want to talk officiating, I suggest you open a separate topic. There will be plenty of others willing to speak up as well.
You don’t know where I was going with that, but that’s Ok, I’m pretty sure I got my answer. Name calling and insulting seems to be the choice of debate on here. I sure didn’t invent it.

Y

You don’t know where I was going with that, but that’s Ok, I’m pretty sure I got my answer.
I'd say the same thing to you or any other poster if they asked a question about a police shooting in a thread about officiating.

Swing and a miss for strike three...

Last edited:
Y

You don’t know where I was going with that, but that’s Ok, I’m pretty sure I got my answer. Name calling and insulting seems to be the choice of debate on here. I sure didn’t invent it.
All good as I don't think you knew where you were going either.

But seriously, if you’re going to donate, this is why you send $ directly to the families. Otherwise, you’re giving ppl like this c**t a license to steal.