Texas opens up 100%; ends mask mandate

Nobody thinks we are all going to die. Risk of death based on age demographic is well publicized. People’s reactions today are more driven by the fact that they may know somebody who has died or been hospitalized. Strict mask mandates do not stop the virus, they slow it. Two masks slow it more. It’s kind of like the vaccine. Zero offers no protection. 1 shot offers some protection. The 2nd shot offers even more.

How did you get so uninformed?
The numbers exploded in Ohio after the mask mandate was in place. Didnt slow anything.

But hey enjoy the 2 masks.

H

How many businesses have you been to in Florida recently??
Anywhere between 2-6 per day. Yesterday, I went to 7/11. Mask requirement. Then I went to a Mexican grocery that had no sign on the door, but the 3 people in there had masks on. Then I went to Detweillers where there was a sign and the store was packed. I did see 2-3 people in there without masks but there had to be over 100 people in the store. With exception of some bars that are mostly outside and do not serve food, behavior of workers and customers is pretty similar between Ohio and Florida. This is supported by the polling. 75% of Floridians support mask mandates. Look it up.

Harry, no one and I mean no one is stopping you from moving to Australia. In fact if you need help packing just post on Yappi and more than one will be there to help. I know you really would feel much safer down under.

Harry, no one and I mean no one is stopping you from moving to Australia. In fact if you need help packing just post on Yappi and more than one will be there to help. I know you really would feel much safer down under.
His threads about how the wallabies are way better than the all blacks would be lit.

WRONG! If the Australians ever got wind he was heading their way they would shoot the plane down before it landed.

Dude I’ve been out more than you , traveled more than you , so save I’ll be feeling safer bull crap. Yeah. You’re tough and im scared ? Lmao old man . Now Texas had fully opened up early before right ? What happened ? I think you know . Instead of me going to Australia ?! I’ll pay for you to go to Texas ? How’s that sound ?

Dude I’ve been out more than you , traveled more than you , so save I’ll be feeling safer bull crap. Yeah. You’re tough and im scared ? Lmao old man . Now Texas had fully opened up early before right ? What happened ? I think you know . Instead of me going to Australia ?! I’ll pay for you to go to Texas ? How’s that sound ?
Another harry claim that he has no idea if it is true.

WRONG! If the Australians ever got wind he was heading their way they would shoot the plane down before it landed.
Time to play Punk Lottys greatest hits errr fails ? Lottys predictions and opinions the last year have been so bad that if hé was anywhere else besides a far right wing echo chamber ? Well he doesn’t go anywhere else . The mad scientist. Lmao. Massive voter fraud and Antifa was responsible opinions were the best . «. This isn’t a serious virus people « Was classic . Soit on as usual .

How do you know 19AL63 isn't a pilot for Delta Air and hasn't been all over the world?

Time to play Punk Lottys greatest hits errr fails ? Lottys predictions and opinions the last year have been so bad that if hé was anywhere else besides a far right wing echo chamber ? Well he doesn’t go anywhere else . The mad scientist. Lmao. Massive voter fraud and Antifa was responsible opinions were the best . «. This isn’t a serious virus people « Was classic . Soit on as usual .

Oh please do. You keep promising but then never follow through.

As to the rest of your post, I'm still learning gibberish and it's a tough language to understand.

Oh please do. You keep promising but then never follow through.

As to the rest of your post, I'm still learning gibberish and it's a tough language to understand.
Always with the gibberish crack. Look Lotty anyone can go back and see your far right conspiracy nonsense and how wrong you’ve been about so
Many things . I’ve done it before . From the very beginning of the time I’ve been reading these spaces , from Hillary and Obama going to jail and all their crimes to the present day with your utter nonsense about voter fraud and a stolen election and opining about Antifa being a factor in the stop the steal lie .

Punk Lotty . Chimes in about a post that had nothing to do with him . What happened last year when Texas fully opened early ? Hope it doesn’t happen here a year later . Texas does seem to make poor choices periodically. Hope all goes well .

You are clueless. You might be the only human in the country that did not know that Biden could not force people to where masks outside of Federal property. You also probably think Biden can make schools open too because the idiots that feed you news want to blame him. News flash...he can’t open schools, either.
No, you are wrong. I was putting the non-mandate mandate in perspective when you and your ilk were beating Trump up about it. In fact, I started this thread about it back in November:

As far as schools are concerned, I only fault Biden for his silence, when he could be a leader. The teacher's unions are out of control and Biden is their btch.

Texas isn't an island.
Australia’s borders are a bit tighter too. Johnny Depp couldn’t even sneak one of his gay little dogs in, meanwhile how many thousands of illegal immigrants come through Texas daily?

Reactions: y2h
E
Look Harry, anyone can cherry pick data!

Deaths per Million people:
Texas = 1524

States and Country's that Shut Down Tighter then a Vestal Virgin:
NY State = 2469
New Jersey = 2626
Illinois = 1800
PA = 1890
Mass = 2348
Michigan = 1657
Connecticut = 2148
Britain = 1810
Spain = 1493
Italy = 1627
Every one of those states is in the north.

No, you are wrong. I was putting the non-mandate mandate in perspective when you and your ilk were beating Trump up about it. In fact, I started this thread about it back in November:

As far as schools are concerned, I only fault Biden for his silence, when he could be a leader. The teacher's unions are out of control and Biden is their btch.
It was never a fraud. You were just too dumb to know what it was. I don’t know a single person that thought a national mask mandate was coming from the Federal government. I also heard another funny one pushed by total idiots about 3 weeks ago. Biden was going to ban travel to Florida. You can’t make up how dumb some people are.

Australia’s borders are a bit tighter too. Johnny Depp couldn’t even sneak one of his gay little dogs in, meanwhile how many thousands of illegal immigrants come through Texas daily?
Similar populations but australia is many times larger than texas. People just don't think in a hurry to sound clever. Twitter mindset.