Eastern Buckeye Conference

I am pretty sure Minvera already beat Alliance twice and close the season with Marlingon and Canton South this weekend. They probably is not clear cut favorite in either of they remaining games. So far this may be Green's best coaching job..
Also, Salem was down 8 or 9 to Minerva in the 4th quarter and came back and won in OT. What a clutch game by the Quakers!!

I am pretty sure Minvera already beat Alliance twice and close the season with Marlingon and Canton South this weekend. They probably is not clear cut favorite in either of they remaining games. So far this may be Green's best coaching job..
they also need to play Carrollton one more time

Yes, my mistake on the Minerva schedule. I put a little too much trust in Pitsman last weekend. It seems he was missing an earlier Alliance Score. I watched Minerva on Y-Tube and heard the play by play explain the remaining schedule. I have also watched South so nice to have a number of HS games on at one time at home. Take a hint from college teams and keep the games online. Good luck to all! I am looking forward to having games on all weekend long. In some ways this year has been great for the casual fan.

Yes, my mistake on the Minerva schedule. I put a little too much trust in Pitsman last weekend. It seems he was missing an earlier Alliance Score. I watched Minerva on Y-Tube and heard the play by play explain the remaining schedule. I have also watched South so nice to have a number of HS games on at one time at home. Take a hint from college teams and keep the games online. Good luck to all! I am looking forward to having games on all weekend long. In some ways this year has been great for the casual fan.
The schedules are a train wreck this year!!

Congrats to Minerva's Noah Sallade, EBC Player of the Year.

Def the right choice. He was far and away the best overall player this season. Scored and rebounded all year for the Lions. And seems like a pretty nice kid who doesnt get caught up in the "look at me" phase that is common today.

All EBC basketball has ended with South and WB falling. South and WB both go 2-1 in tourney play which accounts for 4 of 5 tourney wins. Minerva - 1-1, Alliance- 0-1, Marlington-0-1, Carrollton-0-1, Salem- 1-1. Overall- 6-7with no district final appearances. Who was last team to win a district title?

Last edited:
All EBC basketball has ended with South and WB falling. South and WB both go 2-1 in tourney play which accounts for 4 of 5 tourney wins. Minerva - 1-1, Alliance- 0-1, Marlington-0-1, Carrollton-0-1, Salem- 0-1. Overall- 5-7 with no district final appearances. Who was last team to win a district title?
South played well in the 2nd half, they just got too far behind too early. Was 49-24 at the half.

Chaney is a beast. They've played an awesome schedule to prepare them for a decent run in the tournament.

All EBC basketball has ended with South and WB falling. South and WB both go 2-1 in tourney play which accounts for 4 of 5 tourney wins. Minerva - 1-1, Alliance- 0-1, Marlington-0-1, Carrollton-0-1, Salem- 0-1. Overall- 5-7 with no district final appearances. Who was last team to win a district title?

Technically, Salem beat Girard in round 1; so they were 1-1 in tourney play.