2022 College Football Pick 'em - Comments

College Football, 2022

Comments

AEW Champion still tied for the lead. Go AEW! Go AEW!

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Caution: Genius at Work

I can’t believe I’m only in a tie for third. Embarrassing! I may have to retire again from this website.

Akron vs Kent State!?! I thought this was a college football pick ‘em pool, not amateur punk stuff!

AEW Champion back at the top of the Week 8 standings! There’s only one perfect 10 and you’re looking at it!

Difficult games this week, but when you have a mind like a steel trap, you take it in stride and pick with serenity, not unlike a crisp fall morning on an empty golf course.

AEW Champion back at the top of the Week 8 standings! There’s only one perfect 10 and you’re looking at it!

I once made the statement when you are at the top there is only one way to go. AWE proved it and my best guess I will no doubt be the next.

How many more weeks does the college picking game have to go? I need it to end before I screw it up and drop from being on top.

Yappi are you ever going to put the finishing touches on this contest so I can either celebrate or be disappointed? I sure enjoy playing. I sure do wish I could win the HS game some day, but in truth the older I get the poorer I seem to do.

The results are in. Congrats on your championship in dominating fashion.