Recent content by yipyap

1. Y

Parkway hires Brian Schmidt as new head coach.

reports said he had no high school experience. then it says he coached high school. maybe he coached sycamore v
  2. Y

JJHuddle Alumni!

blackjack
  3. Y

Canfield 2024, Coach Pavlansky retires.

Mike Pavlansky is one pf the finest men and coaches you will ever meet. the coaching world loses one of the best but whatever he does in the future he will be successful
  4. Y

The OHSAA should be worried

coaches voted to have 22 teams in the playoffs and the Association made it 16. kind of tired seeing 15-16 seeded teams with Playoff shirts. also voaches now say they hed their teams to Playoffs many times. it means nothing.
  5. Y

Central Ohio Job Openings

6. Y

Central Ohio Job Openings

is westerville central open. only coaxjed tjere one year.
  7. Y

Lowellville - Springfield - Reserve

ate most of rocket players from other districts and matriculate to lowellville through open enrollment. it is a bery small achool.
  8. Y

orange coach resigns

Coach Schroeder from Olentangy Orange has stepped down. I believe he was goach for ten years b
  9. Y

Lowellville - Springfield - Reserve

seems like that was classless. understand being proud but not disrespectful even at your own banquet. be proud but humble.
  10. Y

CHANEY vs URSULINE

1966 if I am correcy
  11. Y

Scoreboard Oddities

Ohio States scoreboard has always bothered me. hard to read. 40 second clocks are on stadium entrances. stats are confusing to read. anyone else feel that way?
  12. Y

Scoreboard Oddities

London has a score board in each endzone.
  13. Y

Friday Finals (9/29/23)

thanks ytown
  14. Y

Saturday Finals (9/23/23)

watkins-brooke score??)
  15. Y

Biggest Surprises/Biggest Disappointments through 5

disappointment—worthington kilbourn 0-5