y2h's latest activity

• y2h
    Of course they are let into the country. They are released and told to come back for a hearing for which only the incredibly stupid show...
  • y2h
    y2h reacted to lotr10's post in the thread Capitol with Like Like.
    https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/23/biden-threatens-to-nuke-americans-but-manages-to-blow-up-a-big-democrat-narrative-instead-n401622...
  • y2h
    y2h reacted to lotr10's post in the thread Capitol with Haha Haha.
  • y2h
    y2h reacted to Omar's post in the thread Capitol with Like Like.
    That's simply not true, the Democratic Mayors in both cities allowed it to happen. That stupid b**ch Mayor in Seattle was calling CHAZ...
  • y2h
    y2h replied to the thread Capitol.
    It's the summer of love! 😂 What party do you think is in charge in Seattle?
  • y2h
    It was worse than Pearl Harbor! 😂
  • y2h
    It wasn't "nothing" but I'm tired of Dems acting like this was worse than 9/11.
  • y2h
    y2h reacted to OldSoulon's post in the thread Capitol with Like Like.
    Democrats stood down and let it happen.
  • y2h
    But that’s the problem. There’s a large contingent of people who want justice for the Capitol but ignore the exact same behavior that’s...
  • y2h
    y2h reacted to irish_buffalo's post in the thread Capitol with Haha Haha.
    I've condemned both all day long. That is the difference. Jan. 6th was a big deal. No, it was a really big deal. Moronic low IQ idiots...
  • y2h
    “White rage” what a f’n joke. The people that stormed the capital are r*tards, but the Dems are milking this way beyond what this was...
  • y2h
    I thought you guys wanted GITMO closed?
  • y2h
    y2h reacted to bob99's post in the thread Capitol with Haha Haha.
    Looted? Yes. Attacked police officers? Yes. Injured police officers? Yes. Destroyed property? Yes. Breaking and entering? Yes. Planted...
  • y2h
    y2h reacted to Happier's post in the thread Capitol with Haha Haha.
    https://www.axios.com/pelosi-select-committee-jan-6-capitol-riot-051fa8b4-4e4a-4945-9d89-e03e5b673d18.html
  • y2h
    Respected Republicans 😂 Where did it say no fraud in Michigan? I believe they were talking about one county.