Recent content by World breaker hulk 282

1. W

Cirino arrested, going to jail for a long time

Haven’t checked returning players. Both top notch programs, Aurora more students to pull from Best sports because you can be short heavy fast Quick. Great hand eye Different sizes shapes. Mostly there is a spot for 50% of country can play it at highschool level with heart determination
  2. W

I’m told no, actually know all 3 names . The 12 year old was before he was a teacher. The two other girls was when he was a first year teacher. By the way he had a coach on his staff that later became a policeman in Chesterland . Who was caught last year , with sex with a west g student...
  3. W

Those where not the 3 girls I was wrong It was supporters
  4. W

Well glad we have yappi lawyers here. Clarifying this awful case Just horrible for everyone involved and families Hope this isn’t true ! But a lot of smoke. Got to be some fire
  5. W

No but when Lou Cirino is on a taped call admitting to the accusations , that’s a smoking gun! Let alone 3 seperate girls came forward. And I’m with you that if it’s he said she said from 15-19 years ago. He could have beat the case. But if he’s dumb enough to talk about felonies from years...
  6. W

I hope this is all exaggerated but so many girls came forward. I only responded because it seemed the girls were being questioned. By the public opinion. I’ll let the courts judge the girls memory. And not judge them. Had to be hard to come out And make these kind of accusations. But I’m...
  7. W

Well their is 3 girls making accusations 2 of them when 16 and another when 12 The 12 year old called him with police on the line (obviously not 12 anymore) Basically admitting to everything. At least that what is being said. Statute of limitations is 20 years this was 19 years ago...
  8. W

Edgewood 2023

Curious Ashtabula has only 2 schools in what I consider Ashtabula. I know Geneva and rock creek and they had other schools as well but heart of Ashtabula I consider lakeside and Edgewood. Do those football teams play anymore? And if they do does lakeside win easily?
  9. W

New Jersey Boys Basketball...Winning Shot Overturned...Chaos

Sure you can ! Officials called it good The head official came after game ended to overrule the game. And was wrong. If your over ruling two other officials and turn out to be wrong. In a game of that level. Go back to jv games . You lost your ability to ref meaningful games for at least two...
  10. W

2024 St. Edward Football

Nobody I suppose wants to be the class to break the streak! Still think the defense will be the strength Starting with the linebackers. The offense will need to get a little outside the box thinking? Need at least 2/3 electric type players! Be runningbacks or recievers! I think the kicker...
  11. W

2024 St. Edward Football

Ok way too early, but got to ask! How’s next years team going to perform? Losing 9 D-1 kids. Kinda seems unreplaceable. But somehow the St Ed’s Culture and next man up mentality keeps this team churning! Some real good starting pieces returning. My early prediction is the strength of team...
  12. W

Would anyone step up to D1

Glenville would probably consider D-2
  13. W

Benedictine Basketball 2023

Where can you find that? If you find that please share. Also where is all the height in northeast Ohio. Some shorter teams and kids lately except one or two schools. Seem to have all the heoght
  14. W

2024 St. Edward Football

Next year already hold 3 kids with D-1 offers Bradley Eaton Nate Gregory BW SO THEY ALL PLAYED TOGETHER ON TEAM LAST YEAR!! So that made 9 D-1 kids on same team! And a deserving D-2 kid that should have gotten a small D-1
  15. W

Benedictine Basketball 2023

I see what you did their