Recent content by Whysoserious

1. W

EBC Football 2023

Well I don’t think it’s a coincidence that good coaching staffs get the most out of their players Carrollton has tough kids who will run through a wall and so does WB their coaches get the absolute most out of every player. Minerva I’m not gonna beat on a down program hope they get it got in a...
  2. W

EBC Football 2023

Well there is knowledge out there. As for me my 9-5 takes that out of the running 2nd shift C.O’s normally don’t make ideal coaching candidates. That being said Salem I believe needs a new direction. Alliance idk enough about the situation, Minerva well who knows . WB staff is best in league...
  3. W

EBC Football 2023

That take is as old as time. IMO High school coaches are generally good people but and this is the big one they think they are the smartest guy in the room and nobody else could possibly know what they know. I know for fact there are guys on headphones on Friday nights that have no business...
  4. W

EBC Football 2023

Maybe they are like Salem’s coaches and yell because they themselves as coaches don’t know what to do
  5. W

EBC Football 2023

Sorry from Quaker land
  6. W

West Branch (8-1) at Salem (1-8)

Well hopefully Salem starts a massive, no stone unturned coaching search. Thank you seniors, you gave your best effort I truly believe that. But you can’t run a program around 1 kid and not develop anymore else. And I’m not taking a shot at the kid. More so The Boss Man
  7. W

RJ hopefully this is his last walk to the field. Time to go Ron Jon
  8. W

I can only hope
  9. W

EBC Football 2023

I see west branch running (literally) through the aviators less talented teams have already. WB by 20 plus
  10. W

EBC Football 2023

Wow, I don’t want to jump on the aviators but you are looking 6-4 right in the face. But still better then my 1-9 Quakers , maybe RJ’s stink rubbed off on the aviators
  11. W

EBC Football 2023

WB in a running clock - Marlington Cinderella story is over Quakers 21-20 in OT Alliance in a tight one if Carrollton can score early and get some confidence. If not I could see alliance pull away late imo the most interesting game of the EBC
  12. W

Salem Quakers

Consider it overstayed
  13. W

EBC Football 2023

Minerva -10 RJ gotta go
  14. W

EBC Football 2023

South was tired of not winning league titles. Well their whole league shared a title last year (congrats) and after this class it probably (south program) goes back to .500
  15. W

Salem Quakers

Let’s Beat Minerva! It’s all I got to hang my hat on right now