Recent content by Washedup2012

1. W

Coaching Opportunities

Any coaching opportunities in the Springfield area?
  2. W

Ohio State at NCAAs

I guess I could have kept it simple with this lmao
  3. W

Ohio State at NCAAs

I’ll give you 2/4. Carson has been riddled with injuries. Can’t hold that against him. IMO he looked better at 74 than 65, probably a decent sized weight cut. Bouzakis is in his first year in the line up. Not every top recruit comes in right away and wins nattys. He’s still in the running to AA...
  4. W

Ohio State at NCAAs

You’re a troll. 6 of our qualifiers are Freshman. I’d say that’s pretty good recruiting.
  5. W

Central district 4× state placers (DI)?

Dan Segura was a 4x qualifier, 2x placer with an asterisk. Covid cancelled his senior year
  6. W

Central Ohio State Placers

Believe so, but there’s no true Central D3 district and I’ve got a newborn so I didn’t have the time to go through and figure out the specifics
  7. W

2024 B10 Pick'Em

Awful is an understatement.
  8. W

Central Ohio State Placers

19 D1 state placers, 8 in the semis 13 D2 state placers, 9 in the semis 26 D3 state placers (Heath), 13 in the semis May have missed some especially in D2/3. Solid showing from the central district though, IMO.
  9. W

2024 Boro Fan Almanac

First time I’ve seen it too. Neither kid reporting to the table to get their hand raised. No alternate if something were to happen in the next 4 days
  10. W

2024 Boro Fan Almanac

Looks like Boro was right about Deem..except he predicted he’d at least show up to wrestle his alternate match..
  11. W

2024 Boro Fan Almanac

This has actually gotten disgraceful.
  12. W

Honoring Career Wins

Plenty of recent examples that dispute everything you’re saying. A kids size entering high school has nothing to do with their talent level and takes nothing away from their accomplishments. boro has 80 kids ranked between 106, 113 and 120 in D1. 31 are upperclassmen, nearly half. Of those 31...
  13. W

OSU/PSU

Would like to see Rogotzke go again at 84. Wrestled extremely well last week and with his pace might have a better chance at an upset. Shumate’s solid, his gas tank seems to empty pretty quick.
  14. W

Dublin Coffman

Ah yes, I woke up specifically to do this. Not for any other reason at all. My apologies for my stats being wrong, bud. I’ll do better next time.
  15. W

Dublin Coffman

I never said I didn’t appreciate what Coffman and other central OH schools are doing to grow and make wrestling more competitive. My point is you can win humbly. Humility is an admirable quality that these people are obviously missing.