Recent content by VTJGball

1. VTJGball

Midwest Athletic Conference 2024

Positive. Two outside LB return and all league inside LB return. Negative. Two of them had knee surgery. I would suspect around 70 members on the team that will compare to Versailles's team in 2022.
  2. VTJGball

As of now, Fort Loramie is still on the school athletic calendar for this 2024 season.
  3. VTJGball

Picture of Versailles's Defensive Cordinator Coach Pappa Jones was awarded the John Reed award by WOSN at tonight at Versailles's football banquet. It was his 50 year of coaching! He told some stories of going and watching Coach Reed in action in the playoffs back in the day.
  4. VTJGball

Week 16 (Division VI State Championship): AP #3 Versailles (13-2) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (14-1)

Have you had ACL surgery? Has your son had ACL surgery? You were talking about sportsmanship. It is not the reason Versailles lost, but it is ambarising that it wasn't called by ohsaa officials. They are suppose to be stressing safety and sportsmanship. I am sure coach wouldn't want someone to...
  5. VTJGball

Week 16 (Division VI State Championship): AP #3 Versailles (13-2) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (14-1)

I wonder if it is taught to come up and illegally come up and take out blockers below the waste.
  6. VTJGball

Having a son play in the 2021 game and having a Tigers defense that made Kirtland try to change who they are was the key. Today, Kirtland had Versailles playing a different style of offenses and that was the key. The talent of the defensive line and LB are the keys. Congrats to the Hornets...
  7. VTJGball

Or, drive two hours to the house that Peyton built.
  8. VTJGball

Versailles boys having last practice in town today. Senior boys getting close to taking their pads off for the last time. My son told me the other day, all those days playing football at recess and at my buddies houses......we pretended to be playing in the State Championship and now we are...
  9. VTJGball

2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

Holding on Pittsburgh Official throws flag Some higher power tells him to wave it off. TD Pittsburgh. Bazaar
  10. VTJGball

2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

The refs feel sorry for the him.
  11. VTJGball

Coldest playoff game you've attended

It was so cold and windy that the Fort Loramie band could barely play the National Anthem .