Recent content by vaquita00

1. V

Week 13 Neutral Sites

Please don't put Wapakoneta and Badin in Trotwood!!! The visitor section is really small and Wapakoneta always has a huge crowd and most have had to stand last year. Need a stadium that has adequate stands for both sides!!
  2. V

#1 Hamilton Badin Rams vs #4 Wapakoneta Redskins

The thing about Wapak over the course of the past 10 years is that when you get further into the playoffs you need to be balanced. They have never had that elite QB who can throw the ball when they are behind or to pick up that 3rd and long situation. They have always been a running team since...
  3. V

Western Buckeye League 2022

I agree. The Visitor side in Trotwood is very small. No way it's big enough to hold all of either Wapakoneta's or Badin's fans.
  4. V

#1 Hamilton Badin Rams vs #4 Wapakoneta Redskins

Why Trotwood? Their visitor side is very small!!
  5. V

Wapakoneta vs Bellbrooke

How long is Knous supposed to be out. Not sure what happened!
  6. V

Miamisburg vs. Bellbrook

Miamisburg has the potential to compete for the GWOC. Yes, they do need to clean up areas, but at least they have Centerville and Springboro at home this year.
  7. V

#6 Wapakoneta at #3 Bellbrook

This should be a good game. The Redskins need to be more creative on offense if the want to get by Bellbrook. Weather may have been an issue last night, but if they can't throw when needed, its not going to end well. Bellbrook's defense is tough against the run and will likely stack the box...
  8. V

Miamisburg @ Findlay

It really depends on which Miamisburg team shows up on Friday. The are like Jekyll and Hyde. You never know if you get the nice guy or the monster. I'm hoping the monster. I'll take the Vikings 21-14