Recent content by TUSKY97

1. T

Troy Davis out as Louisville Leopards Head Coach

This is a great hire! The process seemed much better this time around. People now need to give this young man full control and turn him loose. It will take this program a handful of years to get turned around. The numbers are low and nothing will change overnight. Sit back and enjoy the ride, we...
  2. T

Mentor Basketball 2022

I agree the loss to Perry was rough. It was 1st game of the year and Louisville did not play well. They seem to have hit their stride as of late. Again I have the utmost respect for the Mentor team! They are going to be a handful, They have great guard play with a big man who can play anywhere...
  3. T

Mentor Basketball 2022

Not sure you are doing your research and therefore do not have the correct outlook on the team. Louisville was not a big surprise. Yes that was a nice win for Louisville but that is a very nice team come off a Regional final season and returning all but 1 starter. Don't discount that loss or...
  4. T

Week 3: Louisville Leopards (0-2) at Northwest Indians (2-0)

What I watched Friday night was possibly the worst offensive scheme I have ever seen!!! We ran the same crap over and over and over and over again with no success. Not 1 time did we run the bootleg out of that "triple option" formation. Not once do i recall seeing the QB cut it up when running...
  5. T

HS Soccer Scoreboard

Louisville - 4 Ravenna - 0
  6. T

March 12 Final Scores

I was talking with an OHSAA director today after the game. He also echoed this. He said they agree but can't do nothing because the vote doesn't pass. He claimed that basically Columbus principals are what causes it not to pass. He said they don't care because in C-bus you have to go to the the...
  7. T

March 12 Final Scores

I'm not from Tuscarawas County but thanks for your concern. Also where was the "whining" you speak of in my post?? All I see is an observation and feel free to correct me if I was wrong in my observation...... I'm betting you won't correct me unless maybe I had some counties confused or maybe I...
  8. T

March 12 Final Scores

Stark/Summit/Cuyahoga/Portage/ All Stars - 39 Louisville - 14 Halftime
  9. T

Buchtel-East District Semifinal Suspended Due to Fight (Buchtel Advances)

I was posting this at the same time.
  10. T

Dover Basketball 2021-22

I agree, I piled on about the schedule but it really is that simple. Upgrade the schedule. Difference of going 20-1 to going 16-5 but being more competitive come tournament time. Dover can upgrade the schedule and still win 50% or more of the upgrades. It will prepare them for those tough games...
  11. T

Youngstown Area Boys Scores

Wow!! Scorestream showed that as 3rd quarter. So thag was final score?
  12. T

Youngstown Area Boys Scores

Any update on Howland vs Ursuline?
  13. T

Canton McKinley Basketball Season 2021-2022

Where people can watch it is in the Fieldhouse. I attended the game against Thomas Worthington and was shocked at the extremely low attendance numbers!!! Saying that, I know some people don't live in state and can't attend.
  14. T

Dover Basketball 2021-22

Also, If the OHSAA added a fifth division and split the divisions close to equal, Dover would be D2 by 16 kids so you could revisit this in 2 years when your rising enrollment bumps you back to D1 again.....
  15. T

Dover Basketball 2021-22

So, I get the complaining about the Division numbers but what I don't understand is why it applies to this game?? Fitch is just over 100 boys bigger then Dover..... The competition did not prepare Dover at all. I said it all year that every time I watched Dover when it was over I felt...