Recent content by tonys3boys

1. T

W.O.A.C 2022-2023

The team is trash and so is the coach, they were all punks but #4
  2. T

W.O.A.C 2022-2023

3. T

W.O.A.C 2022-2023

That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen written on here, you are a moron. It was a truly classless act by a bunch of punks on Tri-village, with a classless coach that condoned a bunch of thugs last night. My kid is on the Milton team and I told him if that ever happens to you, punch...
  4. T

2022-2023 Three Rivers Conference thread

Milton had only 1 to 2 starters the first 3/4 of the quarter. We had all JV in and they got spanked. Starters started out 11-0 against FL, they all looked rusty but MU would handle FL easily in the regular season.
  5. T

d5 region 20 predictions

Mid 2000’s had the athletes, 16 doesn’t hang with any of them, 19 puts up a fight with any of them, 22 shuts down the run for the most part, 12 team would not be stoped running the ball period. 12’s Defense would allow teams to stay in games but you would have to score 45 to beat them. So for me...
  6. T

2022 Southwestern Buckeye League

Maybe they win, but not likely. This is just a special year with 18 really good seniors. We will come back to earth after this year. I think we are 2 years from Bethel making a good run.
  7. T

d5 region 20 predictions

You mad Bro?
  8. T

Week 9 (8-0) Milton-Union @ (6-1) Dayton Northridge

I was class of 87, my sister in law was 89 my wife was 90. mid 80's at the ridge was different. Hot Rod Howard was a man amongst boys, Donnie Allen at Qb, Kenny and Devron Dorsey, Donnie Hucthison Tony Chanmbers, Jeff law. Alot of talent and to many to list.
  9. T

Week 9 (8-0) Milton-Union @ (6-1) Dayton Northridge

I I'm also from the ridge, my wife is from the ridge, my 35 year class reunion is in the parking lot at the ridge tomorrow night, crazy that after 35 years, its on the night my youngest will play for a league title against my Alma Mater and all my classmates will be there lol. A week when...
  10. T

2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

Just wondering, if Covington did play Riverside and the Bulldogs beat Riverside, would we share the title since they would have 1 more league game played then us? Just curious how that works cause there is no head to head for league
  11. T

Saturday Updates (9/10/22)

Any Northridge scores?
  12. T

This team has a few potential D-2 or higher athletes. Ethan Lane, Cooper Brown, Colten Hultgren, Connor Yates and if Jake Brown was 5 inches taller he may go D-1 lol. Great bunch of kids also. Excited about their chances in Basketball this year as well.
  13. T

Any info on teams like Valley Veiw, Preble or Oakwood scrimmages
  14. T

Inaugural Season: Three Rivers Conference

First game tc won by 21. This gives the Bulldogs a share of the title, blows my mind lol
  15. T

Inaugural Season: Three Rivers Conference

Lehman just beat Troy Christian