ToledoGuy's latest activity

• T
    ToledoGuy reacted to underthelights's post in the thread Northwest Ohio Realignment with Like Like.
    Then their conference champions can host a playoff game and get slaughtered in front of all their friends, family, and community.
  • T
    ToledoGuy replied to the thread Northwest Ohio Realignment.
    Yep...they were trying their damnedest to get the Swanton/Evergreen/Delta/OH/TC/Northwood thing off the ground for a reason.
  • T
    Ghanbari got like $350,000 from the State Republican PAC...they obviously want him. He was buddy/buddy with Householder too.
  • T
    Yep...I went through the process a few years back and it definitely doesn't hurt having a couple hundred more dollars every week in the...
  • T
    That is the minimum mandated by the state. My guess is the leagues will escalate their own rates to keep their position at the top of...
  • T
    Football officials are going to be hitting $100/game next year from $80/game in 2022 and the next contract is rumored to be aiming for...
  • T
    And get ready for refs to cost a lot more for schools. I could see travel rates coming into play very quickly, on top of the $50/game...
  • T
    Not a lot of officials to choose from in the exurbs and rural areas, and not many from the metro areas want to make those trips anymore.
  • T
    Oh, it was absolutely OSU that took it over the top vs. Cincinnati or Cleveland, but OSU is the king of preferred treatment in the...
  • T
    ToledoGuy reacted to The Dock's post in the thread Northwest Ohio Realignment with Like Like.
    Let it be known that great man, even in his final years, made the world a more palatable and enjoyable place to live in!
  • T
    Lol...no, it's two hours because he has to cherry pick the shortest route from one area and the longest from another chs...thems the...
  • T
    Intel received $150M in direct investment and another $250M in deferred tax incentives from the state to build in Columbus. The State...
  • T
    Wouldn't it be cool to have any of that stuff in other areas of the state? Man...you'd have three or four thriving metropolitan areas...
  • T
    ToledoGuy reacted to RollingTrain's post in the thread Northwest Ohio Realignment with Like Like.
    Columbus got the Intel project partly because of the flock of techy people in the area, Ohio State, etc. To be honest I think the...
  • T
    I'm just going to assume that you're unfamiliar with Toledo's proximity to major freight and port infrastructure and the fact that I-70...