Recent content by TIGERPRIDEISNATIONWIDE

1. T

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Hoban was holding onto to defensive line jerseys all night they couldn’t be stopped.
  2. T

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Apparently in high school football your momentum is allowed to be carried into the end zone on downed punts and you can still down it at the 1? Hoban was even spotted 2 points by the officials.
  3. T

D II State Semifinal: Massillon 14-0 vs Cincinnati Anderson 13-1

They decided to not come through downtown tonight. Wonder if the coach just wants them locked in.
  4. T

WK 13 Massillon (12-0) vs Lake (9-3)

You would be correct. This is the best Massillon team I have seen so far in my lifetime atleast. They seem to swarm to the ball on defense really well. Very good at protecting the edge and funneling everything back to our great linebacking core. Offense is very potent with finally having a...
  5. T

2023 Massillon Football

Guess we won’t know until next week if Pringle is alright. Scores already out of hand he wouldn’t come back in anyway.
  6. T

Wk12 Massillon (11-0) vs Westerville South (7-4)

We threw for 341 yards……no need to rush. It will be okay I promise.
  7. T

2023 Massillon Football

Massillon has had 3 top 10 MaxPreps games of the week this season now. Keep it up coach I love the scheduling. Go Tigers
  8. T

2023 Massillon Football

Did anyone catch the number of defenders Pringle carried to the goal line last night? I lost count.
  9. T

2023 Massillon Football

If Owens has to sit out the last 5 games and playoffs like the bi law states, then why would we have even taken reps away from Slaughter knowing he is going to have to be our guy in the end anyway makes no sense. I’ve seen a bunch of parents now saying how it’s unfortunate, but they have a kid...
  10. T

2023 Massillon Football

From what I’m reading online it appears Owens transfer application just hasn’t been approved yet. Must be a lot of apps lol
  11. T

2023 Massillon Football

We got bit by the injury bug tonight. Tough losing Fair hope not for the season excellent player. Defense played very well. Let’s see how we respond to adversity the next few weeks.
  12. T

2023 Massillon Football

What about Clark? Wasn’t he a starter last year?
  13. T

2023 Massillon Football

Care to elaborate?
  14. T

2023 Massillon Football

So does Owens come in to give Slaughter competition? Watched his highlights kids very talented as a duel threat qb.
  15. T

(5-0) Fitch @ (4-1) Massillon

This will absolutely be different from last week. The size may not be there, but the athleticism is going to kick up a notch. Like others have said skill vs skill. I still like the Tigers in the end, but fitch may be the first overtime game in quite sometime.