1. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Must be Alex Wood. :)
  2. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Beast mode.
  3. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

I remember his playing days. He used to absolutely BURY people at ot.
  4. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

We had similar height & weight and now that I am nearing 60 this^ is what I imagine I looked like in hs. :)
  5. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Slow feet don't eat I think was the quote, LOL. More facts: The next 4 fastest kids on the team, would give these 4 a run for the money. :) As a football fan I love the speed events, which we always do well, but as a Track fan I do wish it we put more emphasis on it overall. Massillon...
  6. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

I wasn't dissing Mck btw. The subject was local teams who won't play Massillon. For circus reasons, LOL.
  7. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

That would be respectable. I have not seen the 24 schedules. Who is playing Fitch and Warren?
  8. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Apparently circus is any highly ranked D1 or D2 cuz they manage to avoid all of them. :)
  9. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Pretty much. Nobody is saying they were the best GA team. Not sure how we (Ohio) namely Massillon, Ed, Hoban, would fare against Georgia's "best" teams. Not exactly apples to apples relative to size of districts here and there. In Ohio D2, I would rank only Massillon, Hoban, Avon, ahead of...
  10. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

I do enjoy playing a couple oos or nationally known teams but that leaves 8 more. I'd prefer they be OH teams if possible, but a couple more solid oos will suffice in a pinch. Is what it is. I also think national rankings are cool when they happen but not as a goal. How bout win a couple or...
  11. T

Competitive balance

I know I'm a bigot you already told me. Page 2 of the OF playbook.
  12. T

Competitive balance

As usual, you have to misquote or reword so it is easier for you to counter and still feel smart.
  13. T

Competitive balance

Public schools are open to the public with public regulations and public oversight. Private schools are private ventures not open to the public with few regulations or public oversight, which is the whole purpose of going private.
  14. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Probably right. Interesting concept though - OHSAA setting up some type of larger regional "leagues", that would in effect force teams to fill a schedule from among them, or at least 7-8 of them and still keep a couple "opens." You would also probably have to have some type of boilerplate...
  15. T

2024 Massillon Tigers

Who mocked or why, opening with Glenville or UA? I missed that. I think fans in general are pretty much open to any 10 game schedule - just get it done.