Recent content by Tiger Alum

1. Tiger Alum

Central Ohio 2024 Storylines

Davidson no longer plays military style offense. No options with the run game anymore. They run the ball out of the pistol formation with the RB getting 90 percent of the carries into a brick wall for gains of 1 or 2 yards. Over and over again the same thing with no success. The QB does not...
  2. Tiger Alum

Dublin Coffman 2023

Many reasons for getting blown out but really hoping number 66 on the Browns OL never sees any playing time ever again. Just awful. Happy for CJ though.
  3. Tiger Alum

Dublin Coffman 2023

It's just really hard seeing this program who I have supported for years slowly creeping towards the Central Crossing level. I said a few years ago that Davidson is not a spread offense due to the community does not have the athletes year in and year out to be successful unless they get alot of...
  4. Tiger Alum

Dublin Coffman 2023

Harry. Do you feel this is a make or break year for Scally and his staff at Davidson ? From what I saw last year and the stubbornness to stick with a single option running attack which clearly got stuffed the entire second half of the season, raised major red flags with me. Last 7 games for...
  5. Tiger Alum

Dublin Coffman 2023

The best Browns QB performance run of a few games I have seen since the Kosar days. Just amazing considering al the OL injuries and Cooper was even out. Might they be a team of destiny this year ? It's the Browns and long odds but The Red Sox and Cubs broke through finally in recent times. We...
  6. Tiger Alum

Dublin Coffman 2023

Not too long ago, the Bears receiver would have caught that Hail Mary. We have seen the Browns in the past lose in ways that were just unexplainable. Maybe the curse is lightening up on this team. The football God's seem to be giving the Browns their blessings this year after so many years of...
  7. Tiger Alum

Dublin Coffman 2023

Missed this one. Brian White is now coaching the Hilliard Darby girls golf team. I kind of figured he would get back into football coaching again at some point but maybe not. https://spectrumnews1.com/oh/columbus/news/2023/10/26/brian-white-football-girls-golf
  8. Tiger Alum

Dublin Coffman 2023

He throws one of the most beautiful balls I have seen. DTR has a below average arm and might be a tad fragile IMO. I saw his NFL combine in the Spring and thought it was one of the worst among the QB's there. I wonder what happens with Flacco for next season especially if he gets the Browns to...
  9. Tiger Alum

Dublin Coffman 2023

Incredibly Joe Flacco playing like a top 15 QB in the NFL now. He has made Njoku look like an all pro and other receivers that had next to zero production are now getting involved too. Amazed no other team picked him up this season. The Browns CAN get into the playoffs and win with this guy if...
  10. Tiger Alum

Dublin Coffman 2023

Steelers playing like the 4-9 team they should be at this point. No way should this team be 7-6. Minus 40 in point differential this season with some very fortunate wins. If any team plays relatively mistake free football against them, it's a Steelers loss. They may very well finish at 8-9. The...
  11. Tiger Alum

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Go grab your destiny Massillon.
  12. Tiger Alum

Dublin Coffman 2023

LOL ! I had forgotten about that 3 Mississippi rushing the passer rule in the pickup neighborhood football games.
  13. Tiger Alum

Dublin Coffman 2023

My goodness Auburn ! You have to pressure the QB on that 4th down and make his throw more difficult. Devastating loss.
  14. Tiger Alum

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Good luck Massillon and hope you guys win.
  15. Tiger Alum

Dublin Coffman 2023

Agree about Day. Cannot risk another John Cooper era. That was rough !