Tiger Alum's latest activity

• Tiger Alum
    Tiger Alum reacted to Harrycrane's post in the thread Dublin Coffman 2022 with Like Like.
    Him Not shutting it down cost them a playoff berth and more importantly ME an season win total. OVER 9.5 (. Early as it git bet to 10.5...
  • Tiger Alum
    Tiger Alum replied to the thread Dublin Coffman 2022.
    So seeing the Browns touchdown reminds me of the play action effectiveness and career year Keenum and Stefanski had back in 2017. I feel...
  • Tiger Alum
    Well its nice to see Davidsons Bailey starting again today for the Bengals and playing solid. Stopped Nick Chubb cold on a 3rd and 2. He...
  • Tiger Alum
    Tiger Alum reacted to Harrycrane's post in the thread Dublin Coffman 2022 with Like Like.
    Should be a nice win for us . Never got the 6.5 but 7 was available this morning . Teaser looks really safe (. With K-State ) but -7...
  • Tiger Alum
    NDSU running all over Montana State so far. Losing their starting QB after that first series hurt but the defense is really doing...
  • Tiger Alum
    I really enjoy watching NDSU. It seems like they have 20 players on defense the way they fly around. Would love to see a game at the...
  • Tiger Alum
    Mayfield might be the worst starting QB in the NFL right now. I know, the injuries but something else seems off about him. Kinda same...
  • Tiger Alum
    Covering the top early plays by a combined ( Pitt+ 3.5 and Tennessee - 3} by over 40 points on the line and the Patriots - 15 by 25...
  • Tiger Alum
    Well the OSU defense looks like a third string high school defense that comes in the last few minutes of a blowout. Shocking how badly...
  • Tiger Alum
    Staying pretty warm with Oklahoma crushing Oregon in a game that was over mid second quarter. Fairly predictable that Oregon was going...
  • Tiger Alum
    Not yet. But I've seen the stadium. In 2020, I was planning to see the Jayton Kickoff Classic with a friend from Texas. It's a three day...
  • Tiger Alum
    Those ex Memphis coaches have had a tough time in their transition to bigger programs. Beamer was an excellent coach. He got alot out of...
  • Tiger Alum
    Wow! Thanks for sharing. Have you ever been to an Odessa Permian home game? Thats on my bucket list.
  • Tiger Alum
    Virginia Tech has been a very good to solid program over the years but I get the feeling they are falling hard based on what I saw this...
  • Tiger Alum
    Yes just heard that about 20 minutes ago . One of those deaths that gave me chills when I heard the news . Madden was someone who you...