Recent content by thelastword

1. T

Division V, Region 17 Final: #2 South Range (13-0) vs. #1 Kirtland (12-0)

When range struggled with Garaway last week I had a feeling this would be a tough one. No disrespect to Garaway but I thought Range would have won by a few scores. I actually felt Garaway out played range after I watched it. No shame in taking one to the chin from the machine that is Kirtland.
  2. T

#1 Chardon Hilltoppers vs #2 Dover Tornadoes D3 Region 9 Regional Final

Lmao who TF cares! Like Ricky Bobby says. If you ain't first you're last. Leave the who was second and third best to the old folks at McDonald's every morning. There are 4 teams remaining in D3. And one of them isn't Canfield. You lost to Dover and Chardon. Nice season but nobody will remember...
  3. T

Week 13: D-III Region 9 Semi-Final #4 Canfield Cardinals (11-1) vs #1 Chardon Hilltoppers (12-0)

The best team Hubbard played in 2021 by far was a D5 team. Playoffs included.
  4. T

Week 13: D-III Region 9 Semi-Final #4 Canfield Cardinals (11-1) vs #1 Chardon Hilltoppers (12-0)

Didn't seem like it hurt them.... Beat Phila who played one of the best schedules in D3. Had a chance to beat Canfield who played a much better schedule.
  5. T

Right and even my Warriors have a state title. A lot of decent programs never made a deep run. Hubbard's been close. Just have come up a little short. But even I can admit Hubbard is one of the better programs in the Mahoning valley.
  6. T

Hubbard didn't start OE until mid 2000's. The program was successful under Bayuk before hand. The Scotts weren't OE. They moved to Hubbard to get a better education and environment for their boys. Can't blame them for that.
  7. T

Hubbard hasn't had a losing season since the mid 90's. They underachieve but I think they'll be just fine...don't think anyone else around here can say that.
  8. T

Division V, Region 17 Final: #2 South Range (13-0) vs. #1 Kirtland (12-0)

Coach Yeagley needs to remember what got him here. Have to open the offense up. If this turns into a conservative defensive battle like last week Kirtland will grind out a 1-2 score win.
  9. T

Glenville Tarblooders vs. Ursuline Irish

Touchdown ursuline on a long pass. 42-38 1:16 left.
  10. T

Ursuline fumbles next poss. Gville ball
  11. T

Glenville scores again.... 38-35 following a Ursuline int. 5 minutes to go
  12. T

8 minutes left
  13. T

35-30 4th quarter following a Glenville touchdown.
  14. T

Supposed to be a neutral site

Where was this played out of curiosity
  15. T

Agreed. Chardon is a animal. But idk if Lowry lives up to the hype. Maybe it's the play calling. Atleast hes a junior. So he has another year to show out