Recent content by TheFan1

1. T

The Next GOAT

I'm in the 18% as well... if broken down separately, John Smith is the Men's Goat IMO. I'm also on the Elor will be the GOAT train. 8 world level golds, 2 in Senior level, and just turned 20. When is the last time she lost? Had to be when she was on the young side of cadet 🤷‍♂️?
  2. T

Folkstyle or Freestyle

The danger rule in college has done a lot to help that.. Remember watching Nico Megaludis in college?
  3. T

2024 Olympic Team Trials

Spencer with the fall! He'll qualify the weight IMO.
  4. T

2024 Olympic Team Trials

Yes. Gillman . Lee rnd 2 now
  5. T

2024 Olympic Team Trials

Yes. On bout 1014 Dake Nolf up now. 12:07
  6. T

2024 Olympic Team Trials

Thanks yank. And I just realized I have Peacock... Thanks, whichever of my kids bought a subscription lol.
  7. T

2024 Olympic Team Trials

Don't know why it says no TV, it's on USA network at 6:30 again.
  8. T

Im a Buckeye

9. T

16th Annual Wrestle Against Autism tournament April 14th.

12+ I've been told. One thing that is nice that WAA has always done, is once you are assigned a mat, you and your ENTIRE BRACKET will wrestle on that same mat through it's entirety. Some late matches might be moved as mats finish up. Last year there were 814 wrestlers, 1,981 matches, and...
  10. T

Coach Resigns

John Smith out after 33 years.
  11. T

From my understanding, the venue is similar to the Clement center as far little seating, so bring chairs etc. and "camp" by your mat, like in the past years.
  12. T

Building 33 (Merlin Woodruff Show Arena)
  13. T

Bassett just teched former NCAA champ Ashnault

As well as Camden Mcdanel, who beat Cole Marasala in semi
  14. T

16th Annual Wrestle Against Autism - April 14th, 2024 - Champaign County Fairgrounds - 384 Park Avenue, Urbana, Ohio 43078 - Weigh-Ins will be in the SHOW ARENA building on Saturday April 13th from 5 pm to 7 pm and on April 14th from 6:30 am to 7:30 am. Go to trackwrestling.com and search for...
  15. T

Ohio State at NCAAs

MP posted a short list... here's more home cooked schools.