Recent content by thecoachmoore

1. T

GCL co/ed 2022

He’s been doing that since he was a freshman. Great leg. Great control. Great kid!
  2. T

Overtime launches new amateur league for high school football players

How would this affect HS eligibility
  3. T

OHSAA Reinstates the 10-day coaching limit

That 50% rule is outlined in the general sports regulations.
  4. T

OHSAA Reinstates the 10-day coaching limit

The 50% rule is for students from the same school participating on a club team together. So for example, in softball/baseball no more than 4 students from 1 school can play on the same club team. off season “skills training” is a different matter. So again, for baseball/softball coaches...
  5. T

SWOC

Good question. But they’re not a good fit for football. Are they not a good fit for the remaining sports?
  6. T

SWOC

Another option would be to join the Indiana conference for football and join an Ohio conference for all other sports.
  7. T

Rumors about the SWBL expansion to 12 teams...

Looks like Edgewood is joining SWBL as well!
  8. T

Beavercreek looking for new coach

Great hire!
  9. T

Wilmington

Coach Ryan Evans is a good coach. Very passionate and a smart dude. I’m sure he‘ll find an offense to fit the personnel. Looks like there’s some talent in the district to work with.
  10. T

GCL Co-Ed 2021

11. T

Kettering Alter vs CJ

Agreed. It will be interesting to see how Chaminade attacks Alters secondary. Chandler can certainly sling that ball around. Owen’s and Peltier are both real threats. It will also be interesting if they can get those backs involved early (Sledge/Payne/Lattimorw)! How do they slow down Hicks?!
  12. T

Kettering Alter vs CJ

Domsitz does a great job of using the athletes he has. They have definitely had success using the wishbone offense. But he has also adapted when he had Bazelak. There’s zero reason to chase him out!
  13. T

GCL Co-Ed 2021

How good is McNick? I’ve seen CJ and they can play. Their QB is throwing well and they have some team speed at skill positions. Should be an interesting matchup.
  14. T

Fenwick Falcons ? What is wrong.

That’s funny
  15. T

Fenwick Falcons ? What is wrong.

Yep. I corrected myself. Well, texted my son and he corrected me. And yeah I’m familiar with the Badin kids