Recent content by The Game

1. T

DI State Semifinal: Springfield vs. Cincinnati Moeller

Have to disagree with you on this one. The biggest difference is the QB Ponatoski. He was kinda thrown in there as a freshman last year in the playoffs. He wasn’t asked to do a lot. In the Springfield game he was 3-16 for 27 yards. He played like a freshman. He is night and day from last year...
  2. T

Region 4: Lakota West vs #5 Cincinnati Archbishop Moeller

I know it’s not flashy these days, but why did Bolden move away from the triple option when he came to West? They have the athletes and the success at Colerain with it speaks for itself. Not to pile on, but the West offense struggles. Hard to understand why you would go away from something that...
  3. T

Div I, Region 4 Playoff Thread

I think Ponatoski has a huge game for Moe. I bet Mason commits to stopping the run and Ponatoski lights it up with Love, Duffy, Mason and Smith. Not sure their defense has played a qb like Ponatoski who can air it out with the speed they have at the WR position. I know Marshall is the guy right...
  4. T

2023 Football

Don’t know his status but he did not play last night. If they win against Clermont, who would they play the winner of?
  5. T

2023 Football

It looks like West Clermont according to Eitel’s page.
  6. T

2023 Football

Thanks for clarifying. Hopefully, a couple weeks of rest will let him heal. I hate looking ahead, but I think they can get through the next few weeks without him. There’s not a lot of depth there. I haven’t seen them play a lot, but the freshman Rice brother has looked good when I have seen them...
  7. T

2023 Football

He got hurt late in the 2nd quarter. On the stream, they replayed it and thankfully his foot wasn’t planted in the ground. He took a hit on the knee while his leg was in the air. Don’t even know if it was the knee. He was grabbing behind his calf initially. It seems like he’s had problems in...
  8. T

Moeller Vs. St. Ed's

Is Ed’s quarterback back from injury?
  9. T

2023 Football

Yeah, the defense was very undisciplined last night with some penalties that kept LaSalle on the field. The team seemed flat last night. Maybe a let down game from X. They better come ready to play next week. Their offense is going to put up some points. I think we may have shootout at the Pit.
  10. T

2023 Football

That was a heartbreaker last night. No problem going for the win. With the game on the line, I would have liked to see the ball somehow in the hands of your best player. It looked like Marshall was a decoy. It all unfolded so fast and their rush was on the qb right off the snap. Who was wide...
  11. T

2023 Football

Offensively, I’d say no. The QB is a sophomore and I think he has played well this season despite being pressured a lot. He is going to be special. I think JM needs to stay in the game more. The first half he would be in for 2-3 plays and then come out for a rest. During those times, bad things...
  12. T

2023 Football

They played well last night. Glad to see Coach get his first win. Love his passion with the players on the sideline. Next week is going to be a good indicator. EC is going to be very physical.
  13. T

2023 Football

I get it. The line is going to take time…no quick fixes. They HAVE to protect the QB better. He got beat up Friday. The kid is tough…he kept getting up. A couple times it didn’t look good. Not everyone is going to have BD’s talent, but they are going to be playing some really good defenses.
  14. T

2023 Football

That hurt for sure. It would have cut the lead to 7 and hopefully swing momentum. I think the more telling thing was Marshall had three tries to get a yard/half yard and they couldn’t get it in before the 4th down play. The line couldn’t get any push.
  15. T

2023 Football

This team is going to be in for a bumpy ride with their schedule. In my opinion, the biggest concern is the offensive line. They were bad the last two weeks. I don’t care if you have Marshall, if there’s nowhere to run, you’re going to struggle. Pass protection was even worse. The QB was getting...