Recent content by The Adam Schefter

1. T

IVC 23-24

looks like a lot more of casuals this year compared to last.
  2. T

IVC 23-24

What a game what a shot!
  3. T

IVC 23-24

7 divisions is just flat out wrong.. it really is gonna ruin highschool tournament basketball it sucks.
  4. T

IVC 23-24

Always something about someone’s schedule 😂😂 it’s more of which team matches up better with one another. State final 4 schedules are out the window no one cares about December or january anymore, probably not even the first half of February
  5. T

IVC 23-24

It’s the first game of the weekend that place may have 400 people there lol
  6. T

IVC 23-24

I think Saturdays game for malvern comes down to how good Rodney smith and minor play
  7. T

IVC 23-24

Iv trailed the whole game till about the end of the 3rd then won by 7 good win for the Braves. Iv vs Maysville at Zanesville tho?? OHSAA has to do alittle better than that.
  8. T

IVC 23-24

Very true but Strasburg doesn’t have Zander Sabin lacing em up Friday 😂
  9. T

IVC 23-24

3 wins for the north also!!
  10. T

IVC 23-24

Malvern beat iv and maysville the east districts top 2 of 3 in division 2. This team gutted out a nice win tn
  11. T

IVC 23-24

This is what I saw
  12. T

IVC 23-24

Malvern basketball twitter made a post abt their schedule for this week and it says a Saturday night matchup with Indian valley. Also big time sports as them on their page for broadcasted games
  13. T

IVC 23-24

The table is set Saturday night at claymont it’s gonna be malvern and Indian valley! Should be an exciting one
  14. T

IVC 23-24

Coach miller shook hands so I don’t know how that’s classeless! Shame on him for not pulling all of his players out of a circle of like 60 people to shake hands lmao
  15. T

IVC 23-24

Idk how you Hiland people can complain about fouls. How you play defense is a foul you legit hand check constantly iv does it back and the refs didn’t bail you out!!! They hacked Pryor all night and didn’t give him hardly anything! The refs let them get physical for the most post