Recent content by ThaXFactor

1. ThaXFactor

MVAC 2021

Being the only C-View poster on Yappi, I'm sorry that I can't provide any insider info on the situation as I just became aware of this while browsing Yappi. I have no contacts in "the know" and my kids are too young, so I can't ask them what's going on. If there are kids sitting out due to...
  2. ThaXFactor

Week 8 Mahoning Valley pick em

Niles Poland Hubbard South Range Liberty Labrae Champion Harding Ursuline Fitch Canfield
  3. ThaXFactor

Top 5 Teams in the Youngstown Area (Week 7)

You are correct, it was Jordan Reynolds. Adam Thompson was at RB and Andy Walton at DE/OT. They were the standouts on that team. It was a special team, but your darn Raiders were just a half a step better!
  4. ThaXFactor

Top 5 Teams in the Youngstown Area (Week 7)

Until we find out what this year's Raiders do, I'm going to put them just behind the 2001 and 2005 Raiders. In 01 I believe they fell in the Regional Final to Chanel, who went 15-0 and defeated the D3 champs that year. The 05 team was stacked too! I consider our 2005 team to be our 3rd or 4th...
  5. ThaXFactor

MVAC 2021

He was out is all I know. I haven't been to a game in 3 years and I think I'm the only C-View poster on here. I had Labrae winning 35-21 WITH our starting QB playing, so it may have been a bit closer but I don't think a nail biter.
  6. ThaXFactor

25 schools that have gone the longest without a winning season...

Sebring McKinley won't break it this year, but they did go 5-5 in 2014. So they haven't had a losing record every year since 1992, but close.
  7. ThaXFactor

MVAC 2021

The LaBrae vs C-View game is interesting. Will C-View continue to improve or will last week's close loss after leading at halftime demoralize them? C-View is 7-0 all-time against Labrae, but I think Labrae wins 35-21.
  8. ThaXFactor

Week 7 Mahoning Valley Pick em

WR vs McDonald is cancelled
  9. ThaXFactor

Week 7 Mahoning Valley Pick em

Fitch Beaver Local Warren Harding Brookfield Garrettsville Garfield Cardinal Mooney Liberty Chaney LaBrae United Edison Poland Hubbard Mineral Ridge Struthers Southern Local Wellsville Lowellville Mathews Western Reserve South Range Salem Springfield Ursuline Warren JFK...
  10. ThaXFactor

Ask The Ref?

I don't know if this has already been covered or not here. In Ohio, if a punt is partially blocked/receiving team gets a hand on the punt as the ball is being punted and then hits the punter, is this a penalty? I was at a game in 2013 where this happened and the receiving team was flagged 15...
  11. ThaXFactor

MVAC 2021

Brookfield 20 C-View 13 Final Good showing by the Rebels. They are improving. Won't win the next 2 but may hang with LaBrae for a while.
  12. ThaXFactor

MVAC 2021

Yeah I forgot that Leetonia was good around that time. Made the playoffs in 08 and played Moggy respectably close.
  13. ThaXFactor

MVAC 2021

I think the only year that someone other than those 2 even came close to winning the lower tier was 2011. Southern went 9-1 and their 1 loss was to WR in a blowout. Southern missed the playoffs in D5 R17 finishing 9th. It's a good thing too, because they would have been absolutely destroyed by...
  14. ThaXFactor

16 team playoffs

I was a big fan of going from 4 teams per region to 8. There were way too many teams that went 9-1 that were left out of the playoffs that could have made some noise. It made sense. But 16? I'm not too sure I like it, although all it really does is make the the 8 team per region playoffs wait 1...
  15. ThaXFactor

The Official 2021 EBC football thread

Crestview