Recent content by TBone 22

1. T

2023 Benedictine Football

Unless you live in Shaker, as you do. Getting to Shaker Field is not that easy.
  2. T

Where Should Glenville Play?

Whoever you are. I live in the Cleveland Suburb. 25 miles from Cleveland. My neighbor's son attended the Ginn Academy & started for the Glenville football team. He was home every night. They had no one living in Cleveland. They moved to the Cleveland area, their son was a super athlete & was...
  3. T

What Benedictine needs is a top notch, state of the art, weight room. That takes money. Lots of it. Then bring back John Berdysz as the strength coach. Done deal.
  4. T

Auggie- Do you live at the school?
  5. T

You're missing the complaint. Ginn Academy/Glenville is not doing anything wrong. They are playing within the rules off the OHSAA. What the majority of people on here are asking, they might not be asking nicely, is that the OHSAA loopholes get closed. For any public school that has any football...
  6. T

The OHSAA should be worried

Hoban, Massillon, TCC, Kirkland., Glenville. Each of these teams are yearly the top 2 teams in their division. If you don't see the value in this. Let's go back to 3 divisions, with the top 4 teams making the playoff in each division. All D-1's in the entire state. Let the media vote who goes...
  7. T

It's not cheating if they're following the rules the OHSAA has put out there. There are a lot of loopholes that need to be closed. Private schools would close if they were all giving free tuition. They have to be subsidized somehow to keep the doors open. That said. Most likely you are paying to...
  8. T

No one complains when TCC is questioned, when Massillon is questioned. The fact is. If you attend the Ginn Academy, which does not have football, you legally can play for the closest public school, which is Glenville. That said. There are 2 loopholes being used. 1. Ginn Academy is private...
  9. T

Why shouldn't the best teams play the best teams? More dumb statements about politics. Everything in life can improve. Everything. If you stay stagnant you never grow the brand. Glenville a D-1 school is hammering the D-4 schools. Who wants to watch a 36-3 shellacking in the state championship...
  10. T

Do you work for the OHSAA? Your comment is exactly why the system is broke. Work would be needed to decide how this would work. It wouldn't happen in a day. A committee of coaches, AD's, OHSAA members would put the parameters in place. Every year changes would be made. The committee would meet...
  11. T

I truly believe that if you make the final four in football multiple years those teams get bumped up a division. Akron Hoban, Massillon, Glenville, Marion Local, Kirkland, etc, should all be bumped up a division. Teams that don’t win get bumped down. It would take some major work each year by a...
  12. T

Ryan Day will be available. Hire him. Lol!
  13. T

I guess the 30 million donated by Alumni had nothing to do with it. Hahahahahah! Strength Coach! Hahahahahaha
  14. T

Hoban started winning because of a "Strength Coach" Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
  15. T

D-1, D-2, D-3, D-4 are all stacked at the top of each division. St Ed's. Moeller, several Columbus area schools in D-1. D-2 has Hoban, Massillon, Walsh, Avon, Anderson. D-3 has TCC, Ursuline, Chardon, Badin, D-4 has Glenville, Steubenville, Clinton-Massie, Alter. That said. I don't think it...