Recent content by TARFU

1. T

Canfield 2024, Coach Pavlansky retires.

Like I said earlier, if they go outside of current staff, and he is interested, I'd be pretty surprised, well shocked, if he wasn't the choice. Look no further than the resume.
  2. T

If they go outside of current staff and he is interested, I would think he would be near the top of the list.
  3. T

Dom Prologo comes to mind...
  4. T

D7 R25 2023

Not exactly who I was thinking about.
  5. T

D7 R25 2023

In other news, some info formerly related to D7 R25, D3 Canfield head coach Pavlansky steps down, just so happens a former D7 R25 coach has some strong ties to Canfield. Any insight from the locals?
  6. T

D7 R25 2023

7. T

Region 9: #1 Youngstown Ursuline vs #7 Chardon

With both being Youngstown feeds... just saying. I have watched numerous YSN broadcasts, hard to dispute they are hometown commentators. I call it like I see it, I am a Mahoning Valley football fan, I root for the local teams but I felt Chardon controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides...
  8. T

D7 R25 2023

I indeed am. It's hard not to following the data - Toronto beats Caldwell 54-20 NSP beats Toronto 56-20 Dalton beats NSP 48-28
  9. T

D7 R25 2023

Congrats to Dalton on what everyone expected, even the ones that didn't want to admit it. Barring the reversal of the earth's rotation, I'm curious to see the Dalton / MSML matchup. Pretty confident the MAC makes it 9 out of 11 Championships since going to 7 divisions.
  10. T

Region 9: #1 Youngstown Ursuline vs #7 Chardon

This aged well. That tiny QB did a number on the Ursuline D.
  11. T

D7 R25 2023

up 21-8
  12. T

D7 R25 2023

Rumor is they have a Georgian import, an 18yr old junior, and a bunch of upset Soccer players waiting to get a piece of Richmond.
  13. T

D7 R25 2023

The wheels are officially off the Lucas wagon.
  14. T

D7 R25 2023

I like it, one suggestion though, leave off the Futbol, you can double your sales after basketball season.
  15. T

D7 R25 2023

Agreed, game was never in doubt, nice win. Wish the seeding would have worked out a bit differently. Buckle up, could be a rough week ahead.