Recent content by sug00

1. S

IVC 2022

Dover Absolutely can not be in the IVC. Dover Heads to Malvern for a big IVC Matchup
  2. S

Richmond Heights overpowering

Ok my mistake I thought one of their stud Basketball players was the QB but that have been at his old school.
  3. S

Richmond Heights overpowering

ST V should be D1 no questions asked they have been too the Final 4 18 of the last 22 years. Richmond Heights and Lutheran East should be D2 but the problem is they can't move the basketball teams up and not move the football teams up as well and Lutheran East and Richmond Heights have decent...
  4. S

competitive balance

In that Situation the Mother did the correct thing by moving to the school district
  5. S

competitive balance

You can thank AAU and Open Enrolment. You want to change schools you need to move into the district with your parents not some host family or a coach
  6. S

Sunday, March 20 State Championship Scores

CB may move them up to D1. I did hear if they won title this season they had to move up.
  7. S

Sunday, March 20 State Championship Scores

I hope they go to D1 next year to make it a little more fair
  8. S

Saturday, March 19 Semi-Final Scores

Hiland played hard and had a great game plan like they always do but Heights was just too big and Athletic
  9. S

March 12 Final Scores

TOTAL BS
  10. S

Thursday, March 10 Final Scores

Go to D1 St V. Give someone else a Chance please.
  11. S

Friday, March 4 Final Scores

Score revered Louisville won
  12. S

Dover Basketball 2021-22

It’s never a shock when Austintown Fitch beats someone. They need 5 divisions for basketball.
  13. S

IVC Basketball 21-22

SV is pretty good. Their record is de Sandy Valley has a nice team. They had some kids out early in the year but they have some nice wins and are really starting to play with Confidence
  14. S

IVC 2022

Yes I been saying that for Years. All these kids transfer to a school in the same league makes it very Lopsided
  15. S

DII Stow District

If the Irish were in D1 we wouldn't have to worry about it as much