Recent content by Sportsnut1975

1. Sportsnut1975

EBC Wrestling 2023-2024

Yes they did.
  2. Sportsnut1975

Become an OHSAA Wrestling Official

What do officials make. Youth tournaments, middle schoo, and high school? How long does it take to be a high school offical as far as experience?
  3. Sportsnut1975

Section upsets/surprises

Broke his arm.
  4. Sportsnut1975

2023 OHSWCA State Dual Districts D2 Saturday Feb 4th

Do you have the potential lineups?
  5. Sportsnut1975

EBC Wrestling 2022-2023

Alliance is @ Carrollton
  6. Sportsnut1975

North Canton Hoover

Is Madison Comp. Coming?
  7. Sportsnut1975

2022 EBC

Has all EBC honors been posted yet?
  8. Sportsnut1975

EBC Football Playoffs 2022

They did. It was 7-6 until a last play 40 yard Hail Mary. Went for a TD. Made it 13-6. Then Big Red pulled away. Carrollton played a physical game. 2 uncharacteristic fumbles by chase and who knows what may of been!
  9. Sportsnut1975

2022 EBC

Who has the toughest non-conference schedule? Alliance Lake, Niles McKinley, Bedford, Norwalk, and Canton Central Catholic Carrollton Manchester, Philo, St. Thomas Aquinas, Garaway, Kenmore-Garfield Marlington Coventry, Northwest, Ridgewood, Chaney, JFK Minerva East Liverpool, Crestwood...
  10. Sportsnut1975

Worst Ohio HS FB stadiums

Conotton Valley has invested into there stadium. It’s very nice! Turf field and lights!
  11. Sportsnut1975

2022 EBC

Is the WB o-line really good like last year? It’s truly amazing and fun watching the kids grow into what they are today! Carrolltons o-line should be pretty good. Curious whom they will have at QB. They will have a RB2 this year to help with the load.
  12. Sportsnut1975

Are there any 2 day dual meet tournaments?

Wheeling Park Duals held weekend after Christmas. A lot of teams from all over Ohio, WV, and PA.
  13. Sportsnut1975

2022 EBC

Who’s looking forward to the upcoming football season. A lot of changes in the league new coaching changes, and and graduation coming up! Who will be the big players for this season? What teams will be on the top this year?
  14. Sportsnut1975

Gallia Academy D2 District SE/E

It unfolded actually during the match. I believe that woman was more of the issue. After there son lost his match she was yelling and swearing at him as well! I think the entire place witnessed it. I think that guy puts up with a lot of stuff. I don’t believe he was the issue, it was that crazy...
  15. Sportsnut1975

EBC Wrestling

Beaver Local Carrollton Steubenville Indian Creek Indian Valley