Recent content by mudguy11

1. mudguy11

2023-24 Northern Lakes League....both divisions

Last week of the regular season, what’s everyone’s thoughts on the season. Surprises, disappointments, or just anything as we head into the tournament.
  2. mudguy11

Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

Yep that changes everything haha
  3. mudguy11

I completely agree, not taking away the fact that Shelby is good at all. Shelby will be a d2 favorite to get to Dayton this year.
  4. mudguy11

Findlay playing Whitmer last night I’m sure didn’t help the cause. Legs looked gone tonight. Shelby played Ontario last night, not the same type of grind it out game for them.
  5. mudguy11

Is the D2 Toledo district one of the worst districts of all time? Two teams with winning records currently before this weekends tournament draw.
  6. mudguy11

Sounds like a few close ones in the crossover games tonight. Sounds like Whitmer and Perrysburg squeaked out two close ones.
  7. mudguy11

Anyone hear how the big Lima mega scrimmage went? Also any other scrimmages in the area?
  8. mudguy11

Just and fyi Springfield is in the Cardinal for basketball.
  9. mudguy11

2023 NWO Football

Why in the world did Findlay call a timeout? Liberty had no timeouts left and was planning on going to overtime!
  10. mudguy11

Toledo Area Basketball 22-23

It’s honestly a good thing Stacey can recruit the best talent in Toledo because let’s be honest, how good of a coach is he actually? His first year at Whitmer when they had average talent, what did they win, 3 or 4 games? And then the past two seasons he’s brought in his own talent and what’s...
  11. mudguy11

What schools will need a new coach in 2024

Cardinal Stritch- John Yost McComb- Glenn Miehls
  12. mudguy11

At the moment yes. If he can keep those current players. Also, I’ve heard Stritch has low enrollment numbers and could be in trouble of staying open.
  13. mudguy11

Haha that’s an all-time move! Whenever I get a new job, I’ll need to hack my old companies social media page before I take off 😂
  14. mudguy11

Seems like now. The Stritch basketball Twitter page just posted something about Sed leaving.
  15. mudguy11

What schools will need a new coach in 2024

Mccomb is in need of a new coach.