Recent content by soccerdad72

1. S

Cleveland Guardians

Wow. What a comeback in the 10th tonight!
  2. S

Club Soccer Updates for HS Aged Boys

Challenger win 6-2 Evolution 05 wins 4-0
  3. S

Kamala Harris Interview...in one sentence describes the libs true view on nearly everything.

Maybe she was referring to all the politicians out there and their mistresses ;)
  4. S

The all-Ohio U18 final is set - both CUP and Challenger won this morning (I believe CUP went to PKs). Evolution 05 also took extra time, but won in the final minute of ET on a PK (man, I would have hated to be that ref!)
  5. S

ROE VS WADE OVERTURNED!!!!!

State courts are going to be busy https://www.npr.org/2022/06/27/1108071679/abortion-state-courts-louisiana-utah
  6. S

Cleveland Guardians

And.... the usual Brian is back...
  7. S

Interesting situation in the 05 bracket. I was looking at the schedule for semis today and noticed a third game listed. Turns out, all four teams in the semis are already qualified for Nationals, so the next two highest point totals from pool play are having a game for the Midwest qualifying...
  8. S

For what it's worth, CUP beat Challenger 3-1 in the State Cup final a few weeks ago.
  9. S

Evolution 05, CUP 04 and Challenger 04 boys are onto semis tomorrow.
  10. S

Death Penalty

Yes
  11. S

Except that in many of the states, the trigger laws that are now being put into effect were passed decades ago and not debated on by those in power now.
  12. S

Health and Fitness Thread

I was going to suggest those as well. My HS son usually has one after a lifting session. They have like 30g of protein. I think they do make it in strawberry as well
  13. S

Looks like CUP 04 and 06 won their first game today, along with Challenger 04 and Evolution 05 (who won 10-0) CUP 05 lost their first game.
  14. S

Millions of pro-choice individuals have no abortions in their lifetime.