Recent content by Salesman

1. S

Lima Senior to join Toledo City League

Gas is $4.09 per gallon. Does Lima City Schools buy their gas direct from the refinery?
  2. S

A Look At The 2021 OHSAA State Football Championship Attendance Numbers

BINGO!!!! Caleb gets it. As your casual base gets older, ticket sales are going to dwindle. My wife and I used to go every year but as the aches and pains of age are setting in, we just don't have the stamina and strength to walk and sit outside for the games. Ask yourself, how many couples...
  3. S

Favorite Kind of Pie

The kind in front of me I LOVE PIE!!!!!!!!
  4. S

OHSAA.TV

If I purchase a ticket on OHSAA.TV, does it allow me to watch the game on multiple TVs for one ticket. Or is it: 1 ticket per TV 1 ticket per game per TV In other words I would love to watch the MSML/Hopewell game on one TV and the NMS/Carey game on another. Does that mean 2 tickets? By the...
  5. S

Happy Thanksgiving

Having dealt with colon cancer for most of 2020 (surgery and chemo) I have learned to be more thankful each morning when the sun rises. May the Lord bless each and every one of you and your families. Also, bless each one of our military personnel who are protecting us. Much love to all of you. ❤️
  6. S

Coaching Carousel 2021/22

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32700553/penn-state-nittany-lions-james-franklin-agree-new-10-year-contract James Franklin is the man in charge for 10 more years
  7. S

Division VI State Semifinal: New Middletown Springfield (13-1) vs Carey (13-1)

I have no horse in this race and have seen each team twice this year -but NOT in person. Here is my perspective: 1. If Springfield jumps out to an early lead, Carey will be in trouble. Their passing game is a liability and the offense is not designed to play from behind. 2. If the big boy...
  8. S

I think has resume of success has earned him another year. Not sure how much talent comes out of Nebraska except for steer-fed lineman.
  9. S

Agreed!!! It seams their AD lacks a backbone. You have had winning coaches and you dispose of them like yesterday's newspaper. Who wants to take a job where as soon as the first wealthy alum complains you look for a replacement for your head coach.?
  10. S

Division VI Region 22. Going to be a fun region this playoffs. Plenty of good teams.

If you consider extending your hand and then pulling it back as "good sportsmanship" then more power to you.
  11. S

Saturday Updates (Week 14)

Carey 17 Liberty Center 7 Half
  12. S

Marion Local vs Riverside

MSML 42 Riverside 8
  13. S

Saturday Finals (Week 12)

Edon 28 Antwerp 20
  14. S

Who has the best Basketball venue for HighSchool in Ohio?

I must go with Napoleon's Grand Canyon. Just a great venue to watch a HS game.