Recent content by SadQuakerSam

1. S

EBC Football 2023

"Football has been reliably good for a decade and we know how that went." Define "reliably good" please because it appears to be a relative term here.
  2. S

EBC Football 2023

If my Quakers can win this week, all will be forgiven and I'll be putting out "Johnson for Mayor" signs this election season.
  3. S

EBC Football 2023

Everyone talks about how much coaching matters, yet Ron Johnson continues to get a free pass here in Salem because people don't believe there are better options out there.
  4. S

EBC Football 2023

Bright spots for the Quakers? The upcoming "Next Head Coach at Salem" Yappi thread is coming together nicely.
  5. S

EBC Football 2023

Last season should have been the final chapter, yet here we are. Again. And typically I see one Minerva game a year. I don't anticipate I will make this years game, got to keep earning that time and a half at Freshmark. Got some big plans for the ole Honda Civic this winter.
  6. S

EBC Football 2023

the band puts on a better show in Salem than the football team does
  7. S

EBC Football 2023

where's Louisville when you need them
  8. S

EBC Football 2023

Time and a half pay is on my radar this week.
  9. S

EBC Football 2023

I'm finally getting through the sadness from East Liverpool. Looks like I'll be continuing picking up the extra Friday shift at Freshmark so I don't have to witness another disappointing Ron Johnson season.
  10. S

EBC Football 2023

I am sad. 8 more weeks of Ron Johnson, girls basketball season can't tip off soon enough.
  11. S

Who will be West Branch's new boys basketball coach?

Does he have a name, or is anonymously posting information on a public forum just too much to handle?
  12. S

2023 EBC Baseball

Heard Wilms shut down the Warriors but a few early errors combined with balls rolling to the backstop allowed five runs to cross. Regardless, I am sad... but now the targets are set back on Ron Johnson and his underachieving career since he came to town.
  13. S

2023 EBC Baseball

Is the junior class the one with 19 and 20 year olds, or is it the sophomore class?
  14. S

2023 EBC Baseball

it can all be swept under the rug with a sweep next week though
  15. S

2023 EBC Baseball

Hats for bats, keep bats warm.