Recent content by runner-ohio

1. R

Indoor State and Other Indoor Results

Thank you! This was very helpful!
  2. R

Indoor State and Other Indoor Results

I'm looking for the results of Indoor State Meets before 2005 and any central Ohio meets...such as any central district indoor meets or meets at Ohio State. If anyone has anything, I would appreciate it if you could upload it to this thread. I'll post it to Athletic.net so that it is available...
  3. R

Celtic Clash

This year's course was completely different, although it utilized roughly the same flat terrain. It was certified by a third party. We had some personal bests but nothing like last year. Last year's course was short by my wheel but not as short as alleged. Last year, The Clash was on the...
  4. R

4 divisions for track?

3 divisions is a great number when your school is at the top of one of those divisions. When your school is at the bottom of D1 you are 4x smaller than the big schools. There is no argument you can make that this is fair.
  5. R

4 divisions for track?

Good point on the booster side of things.
  6. R

4 divisions for track?

Also, Football is a net money loss at almost every level that drains the funds available for other sports.
  7. R

4 divisions for track?

Without getting into the entire societal obsession with Football (I Love Football by the way) it's hard to say that we have a 250 school requirement when one of the sports they oversee has 100 schools per division. If they have different rules for Football they need to change their mission...
  8. R

4 divisions for track?

Well, they already break this significantly with Football so I'm not sure this is an argument.
  9. R

4 divisions for track?

By my count (I could be a little off) there are around 825 OHSAA-affiliated high schools in Ohio and around 790 of them offer Track and Field. OHSAA's arbitrary 9 on a team at the district meet is the reason they are only counting like 650 of them. It's not like these other 140 schools aren't...
  10. R

Older Results - 1980s and 1990s

I can use a picture, a PDF, or html file. I can convert most things into text and convert to athletic.net spreadsheet format.
  11. R

I'm gradually getting all these results formatted and placed on Athletic.net so they can be a resource for everyone in the sport. I would love to find more of these hiding out there. Please send to my email if you have old results. jim@trainingabc.com
  12. R

Are you sure about that? It looks like Joe Barnes was third in the 1999 Track Champs which would make 1998 his senior year of CC. Abraham Habte from Eastmoor won the 3200 at state that year. He went to the University of Toledo. Which may be who you were thinking about with the Abraham from...
  13. R

That would be great! Thank you! jim@trainingabc.com
  14. R

Does anyone possess Cross Country or Track Results from the 1980s, 1990s, and early 2000s? In particular, I'm looking for results from the Central District Track and Cross Country, Regional results for Central District teams, and full state Cross Country results (OHSAA only lists top-25). Just...
  15. R

4 divisions for track?

Make it 7 like Football. This would be in line with other smaller states like Washington with 6 divisions or Kansas with 6.