Recent content by Renegade33

1. Renegade33

2024-25 team

I can definitely see this as a good possibility for it being only April. I’ve noticed Xander Horak has been at 190 for freestyle and Greco qualifier tournaments so he might be there. Not sure what weight Ristoff will want to be at assuming he’s playing football his senior year. Does he beat Dodd...
  2. Renegade33

2024-25 team

Hence why I said “more unlikely.” It’s only April but it’s still fun to start speculating for next year.
  3. Renegade33

2024-25 team

If this is true, this is a great pick-up. How does the lineup look if he’s plugged in? I can see (more unlikely) the starters from last year at 106-126 and 150-190 remain where they were this past season. Millin likely goes to HWY. 215 looks to open to Dustin Dodd, Xander Horak and others I...
  4. Renegade33

North Canton Hoover District - D1

It was 5-0 Ristoff
  5. Renegade33

North Canton Hoover District - D1

Plotts, Warwick, Horak, and Millin had to all really grind out late in the 3rd period (UTB for Millin). That schedule in December and January pays off! I can’t recall them having all 14 weights in the District semi before. I don’t think the ‘14 state champs did, or am I wrong?
  6. Renegade33

Districts Live Streams

Why would Flo not stream Districts if they did streams for Sectionals?
  7. Renegade33

How we feel about Perry’s sectionals

I should’ve proofread the list of teams not attending. My bad! In that case, just 215 is up in the air.
  8. Renegade33

How we feel about Perry’s sectionals

The only weights I think that are in question are 150 with Warwick splitting matches with Boske this year, 175 with Horak having to overcome Sims from Brush and maybe Cursio from Lake, Ristoff might be able to clear 190, and Millin would likely have to beat Fair from Massillon Washington at 215...
  9. Renegade33

D1 state duals final eight - 2/10 at St. Edward

It seems like it and says it is free.
  10. Renegade33

D1 state duals final eight - 2/10 at St. Edward

Anybody know if the duals will be streamed at all on any platform?
  11. Renegade33

Federal League

12. Renegade33

Federal League

Opponent was Tony Perry.
  13. Renegade33

NEW Rankings - January 30

Ristoff, since he doesn’t have starting experience. He definitely can be in the go-to match to state. Plotts has a tough weight class at districts like that year. Dulcie also has a tough weight class at districts, but I believe he has a good chance to make it through. Horak, same thing, a tough...
  14. Renegade33

That’s true. There’s potential there to send all 14 kids to state. I have 10 definitely making it with 4 wrestlers on the bubble.
  15. Renegade33

Heard from a source earlier that Hartshorn is definitely not wrestling anymore. This might put a dent into Perry’s chances point total at the state tournament.