Recent content by ReLoad

1. R

Scholarships and Commitments

Most recent list Class of 2024 (11 players) DE Ted Hammond commit to Michigan LB Noah Beck commit to Navy TE Luke Klare commit to Purdue (preferred walk-on) OL Andrew Jennings commit to Amherst College FS Jack O'Malley offers from Butler and Valparaiso FS Macen Hall commit to Georgetown KY...
  2. R

Wonder if Sulfsted will commit before the season?
  3. R

Some say it was a foregone conclusion with his brothers already there. Others say he was seriously considering Michigan, where his dad played. How often do you see 3 brothers on a Division 1 college football roster? I'm sure the parents are happy about it
  4. R

New Athletic Director

If he's as good an AD as he was at coordinating special teams X will be fine
  5. R

Updates Kobe Clapper: So either I misread or ON3 changed Clapper's rating overnight He has a 4 star rating and is primed for a huge season Specht likely to use him as his favorite chess piece with unlimited roles in a defense where both corners (Reilly and Strayhorn) can hang 1 on 1 with the...
  6. R

Both Clapper and Vollmer rated as 3 star prospects Big junior years and possible upgrades in October GO X!
  7. R

St. Xavier Football 2024

That's a big closet.....looks like they're cramming Hyzdu in there too. The Evil Empire may have more skeletons than students
  8. R

St. Xavier Football 2024

"He changed his clothes again!"
  9. R

Wisconsin offers Clapper to give him 15 Coach Fickell wants in
  10. R

St. X. Basketball thread '23-'24

i see you found omar's stash of psychedelic drugs
  11. R

St. Xavier Football 2024

A mistake is when you drag the trash cans to the curb on Tuesday night instead of Wednesday night
  12. R

St. Xavier Football 2024

There's 1 small problem. Your comparing something that happened to something that didn't happen
  13. R

St. Xavier Football 2024

Latest update is that he is on administrative leave.....didn't say if it was paid or not. They did contact former Moeller head football coach John Rodenberg who provided this statement "He’s done a lot for Moeller and I’m not judging anybody, you know, and we all do things, but he’s really put...
  14. R

St. Xavier Football 2024

https://www.fox19.com/2024/03/11/archbishop-moeller-hs-president-arrested-nashville-bar-court-records/ At least with the this journalist's report at FOX they decided to just target Archbishop Moeller rather than all Catholics lol Mighty Moe got them to replace the mug shot with a pic of the...
  15. R

St. X. Basketball thread '23-'24

Even though I have Francis Crick's monumental genetic discovery on Ignore, I end up with the enjoyment of seeing his insightful posts when you reply to him....not your fault. The looooong history of recruiting at the Evil Empire which began with its 1961 inception and points to 1 man....the...