Recent content by Region2

1. R

Ohio State Football 2024

Kentucky hoops is the buckeye football version of college hoops. Talented soft divas that are incapable of competing and doing the required dirty work. Then making excuses deflecting the shortcomings.
  2. R

2023 Michigan had the.......

More truth. Bucks are second fiddle looking up to the national champs. Not nearly as many words as bob99 BTW. The buckeye meltdowns whining and excuses are entertaining to me. It’s just better if guys like Bob can minimize the size of their tantrums. It gets boring after the fifth paragraph.
  3. R

I just enjoy good tough smart football, unlike the soft diva brand the buckeyes have played. The great thing about sports is a new season offers the opportunity to start fresh every year. Will this be the year they lose the national perception of softies who are incapable of getting it done...
  4. R

Good question. I didn’t like day’s arrogance from early on. I subscribed to born on third and thought he hit a triple before harbaugh ever said it. Things change, people change. I may feel different in 5 years. I thought this latest version of UM was one of the best colllege teams I’d watched. I...
  5. R

A lot of words. How do you buckeye honks find the time or energy to write about, think about, obsess about this stuff? If only your coach could channel this type of obsession into preparing his team to beat Michigan. Prep for pre-game whistle blowing jumping around non sense may be taking up...
  6. R

Nationally bucks are thought of as soft and are definitely when compared to Michigan. There’s no comparison really, stroud and Harrison vs pick any Wolverine (especially sainristil and corum). It’s obvious to anyone outside of buckeye fantasy land. BTW bucks loaded the box in ‘22 because they...
  7. R

I get you do t like hearing it. And bucks trending in a good direction, but ‘21 was embarrassing. ‘22 better but still plenty examples of cupcakes, #14 being the primary example. So bad. Also please find me an instance of the bucks stopping Michigan near the goal line, or any critical 3rd/4th...
  8. R

Also love players like UM’s #83. TE that had buckeye DB’s laying all over the field and led the way on almost every Haskins TD in ‘21. TE is a position group Michigan is running circles around OSU. I’d rather have all 4 TE’s from UM the last 3 years than any the bucks had. TE isn’t a priority...
  9. R

You nailed it. That’s why EVERYONE objective nationally thinks the bucks were soft living off a great QB and receivers. Sanristil and Corum were very special competitors. Winners. I can’t think of anyone the bucks had like them in the last three years. I do think the bucks are being forced...
  10. R

Never said i was a Michigan fan. I just appreciate a GREAT team from top to bottom that out coaches, out plays, out toughs, out prepares, and out disciplines the buckeyes. I do think the buckeyes have better dancers though. That pregame circle jerk thing they did last year before UM baptized...
  11. R

the buckeye whine, cry, and inability to accept or even understand why Michigan lapped them is pure joy. I can hardly wait for the Thanksgiving meltdown AGAIN after all the free agent money the boosters have spent with no ROI. It’s as much fun as the physical a** kickings administered by...
  12. R

Michigan going to break the record for number of players drafted from one school. Good, deep, smart, and tough everywhere. I still get much entertainment watching lowlights of the buckeye safeties over the last 3 years getting beat, run over, and outsmarted against UM. Only debate is who’s the...
  13. R

18 guys at the combine. Michigan was so good everywhere. Really amazing the buckeyes were as close as they were the last 3 years. So many buckeye starters that wouldn’t have smelled the field for UM.
  14. R

How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

How is Dirty Urb’s health these days? I was so concerned his last year coaching. It seems like a miracle recovery? Praise the lord! It was nice to see him feeling well and playing grab a** right before he embarrassed himself again and the jags served him his walking papers.
  15. R

How Many Months Until Michigan’s Title is Vacated?

Fake tough guy = New Hampshire QB. His teams take on his personality. Mr. Hang a 100 on ‘em. So funny.