Region2's latest activity

• R
    Region2 replied to the thread Ohio State Football 2024.
    Kentucky hoops is the buckeye football version of college hoops. Talented soft divas that are incapable of competing and doing the...
  • R
    Region2 replied to the thread 2023 Michigan had the........
    More truth. Bucks are second fiddle looking up to the national champs. Not nearly as many words as bob99 BTW. The buckeye meltdowns...
  • R
    I just enjoy good tough smart football, unlike the soft diva brand the buckeyes have played. The great thing about sports is a new...
  • R
    Good question. I didn’t like day’s arrogance from early on. I subscribed to born on third and thought he hit a triple before harbaugh...
  • R
    A lot of words. How do you buckeye honks find the time or energy to write about, think about, obsess about this stuff? If only your...
  • R
    Nationally bucks are thought of as soft and are definitely when compared to Michigan. There’s no comparison really, stroud and Harrison...
  • R
    I get you do t like hearing it. And bucks trending in a good direction, but ‘21 was embarrassing. ‘22 better but still plenty examples...
  • R
    Also love players like UM’s #83. TE that had buckeye DB’s laying all over the field and led the way on almost every Haskins TD in ‘21...
  • R
    You nailed it. That’s why EVERYONE objective nationally thinks the bucks were soft living off a great QB and receivers. Sanristil and...
  • R
    Never said i was a Michigan fan. I just appreciate a GREAT team from top to bottom that out coaches, out plays, out toughs, out...
  • R
    the buckeye whine, cry, and inability to accept or even understand why Michigan lapped them is pure joy. I can hardly wait for the...
  • R
    Michigan going to break the record for number of players drafted from one school. Good, deep, smart, and tough everywhere. I still get...
  • R
    18 guys at the combine. Michigan was so good everywhere. Really amazing the buckeyes were as close as they were the last 3 years. So...
  • R
    How is Dirty Urb’s health these days? I was so concerned his last year coaching. It seems like a miracle recovery? Praise the lord...
  • R
    Fake tough guy = New Hampshire QB. His teams take on his personality. Mr. Hang a 100 on ‘em. So funny.