Recent content by PGEMF

1. P

CBS is so bad they screw up Billy Joel concert..

1) It was a stupid mistake on their part 2) They rectified cutting it early by replaying it 3) If it’s that upsetting, several Billy Joel concerts are available in their entirety on YouTube
  2. P

Cirino arrested, going to jail for a long time

Those four people don’t like him either If you place him on ignore like I did, you never see any of the drivel he posts. Makes for a better experience on here.
  3. P

2024 Steubenville Big Red

There is no division cutoff yet
  4. P

And if the people below you have a higher CB number than you, how will you remain in D3?
  5. P

It depends on what the CB# for those below you are
  6. P

Attendance?

The general public does not care about going to these games the way diehards on a message boards do.
  7. P

Northwest Ohio Realignment

Those companies have to want to locate in these other areas.
  8. P

OHSAA Why would you schedule Boys and Girls tournament games on the same day?

I’ve blocked the OP so this post doesn’t show up for me to view, but the masochist in me can’t help but clicking on the alert to my earlier response so I can enjoy this hot mess
  9. P

Given the girls draw was first and that schedule was already set, why would the boys coach in this tight knit community choose to play at the same time?
  10. P

The lack of self-awareness here is staggering
  11. P

Lorain County League considering expanding

Any updates on this?
  12. P

Glenville player shot and killed.

Having him on ignore is one of the easiest things I’ve ever done on this site. I never see any of the drivel he posts and I’m better for it.
  13. P

Northwood To Leave TAAC For Sandusky Bay Conference

On top of it as always.
  14. P

Lorain County League considering expanding

I’ve been wrong before, but I would be stunned if Elyria Catholic was a part of this unless 4-6 schools were added and there was a divisional setup