Recent content by PETENICE

1. P

Young Teams- Alter and others

Curious what programs are exceptionally young in 2022. Was speaking to a friend who mentioned that Alter (Kettering ) will be very young. I believe they may only have 8 Seniors on the roster with a few of them not having much experience. Could be a long year for the knights but also may be good...
  2. P

Full time strength and conditioning coach

Alter I heard hired one
  3. P

Kettering Archbishop Alter

Is Alter Ok, Set football aside. Seems like the school is shrinking. Have heard rumors that numbers are dropping...
  4. P

Division III State Championship: Hamilton Badin (14-0) vs. Chardon (15-0)

I would believe that with Alter's numbers they will drop to D4 next year,
  5. P

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

Northmont is not allowing Fans?
  6. P

SWBL 2021 Boys Bball

Who is the Freshman?
  7. P

#7 Tippecanoe (9-2) vs #15 Alter (6-5)

I spent some time ( bored at work ) reading some of the past post. Am wondering if Alter was 6-4 and a 8ish seed instead of a 15 seed but their 6 wins were their normal Belmont, Thurgood Fenwick carroll etc would folks look at this match up differently? Instead they had their normal Fairmont-...
  8. P

Injuries?
  9. P

Just looked back , 32 points? Other than 33 by D1 Miamisburg 32 has not been put on Alter all year.
  10. P

Kmac57 , Good points on the penalties. normally I would agree with you on that however, I have to believe it will be cleaned up and honestly I have been impressed that Alter was able to beat Monroe despite the 10 or 11 penalties they had, alter constantly played behind the sticks I am going to...
  11. P

Planning on making the trip to Tipp tomorrow. Any key injuries on either team? Wish both teams luck and a safe hard fought battle. My gut says Alter but I’m sure it will be a great game. Looking forward to it.
  12. P

Alter does have a great playoff tradition and not having a home field has helped them year after year. They are tested on the road.
  13. P

Agree with that. 5 starters out is a ton come playoffs. Also MH schedule historically not that great.
  14. P

It is a Alter vs Tipp thread...