Recent content by PantherSkin

1. P

Midwest Athletic Conference 2024

I think that game is still on??
  2. P

I agree with that!! But I am amazed New Bremen hasn’t been able to solve their OOC issues. I would think there are 20-30 teams in a 40 mile radius that would be a perfect fit for both sides? I am really curious if this is a NB issue or do teams really not want to play them??
  3. P

New Bremen at Norton week 2. Norton is a good D3 team, seems like a stretch for the Cardinals. 150 miles one way…
  4. P

Any chance we turn this back into a football thread??
  5. P

Anyone have any insight on New Bremen’s open week? Potential opponents??
  6. P

2024 Open / Unknowns V3.0

It was a massacre both of those games as well. I think Dave Homan is still running past the JFK defense. :)
  7. P

I think that will be a great rivalry!!
  8. P

Speaking of NB any word on their open week and who they will play?
  9. P

Wapak would have loved a second home playoff game this year and obviously would love two next year, and I am sure that is some of the thought that goes into it. There is plenty to be gained; but being so focused on the first game of the season and then losing has its drawbacks also.
  10. P

Wapak has been very good the last three years, I think they truly believed they could win that game all three years, and definitely the last two. I understand Minster competes in a scrimmage, but that is different than an actual game. I’m sure those in charge didn’t schedule those games if they...
  11. P

Really a tough situation for Wapak, you are better beating a larger school that may only win a few games than possibly losing again to a D7. I know for a fact that Wapak put a ton of emphasis on that game the last two years and came up short. Not enough to be gained to go through it again.
  12. P

Who are the Yappi Football Top Posters?

theVoice - all time troll, but actually knows what he is talking about. StateChampion - I always think of him as the Grandpa of MAC posters, he’s probably younger than me. BigKat - Minster homer MAC861(or something like that) - accused me of being a bully!!
  13. P

Division VII State Final Marion Local vs Dalton

Just to be clear, this isn’t the college or pros, coaches aren’t being offered multimillion dollar offers to move. Even the best, or highest paying jobs are not that much better or better paying than another. So why wouldn’t you stay at a place you feel comfortable, win consistently and don’t...
  14. P

Sometimes it’s a momentum or matchup, but sometimes it tells a bigger story! I thought the Versailles v Kirkland game would be close and wouldn’t be surprised by either team winning. But it certainly doesn’t feel that way, maybe the MAC is quite as strong as I thought??
  15. P

This seems to be an ongoing narrative on this forum. So I have now watched the Caldwell, Norwalk St Paul and Lucas games. I stand by my prediction, I really don’t think Dalton can keep this game close. Take the NSP game for example, the game was within one score with 4 minutes left in the third...