Recent content by OSU_FB11

1. OSU_FB11

2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Joe PREVESK - Assistant coach on Goode's staff???
  2. OSU_FB11

Milke Polevacik- current Padua HC Good dude, good hire.... time to get to work
  3. OSU_FB11

Sooooo much misinformed postings and speculation. I can tell you all, for a fact, that Monday 11/14 was the first time the hiring committee came together and even BEGAN reaching out to candidates on the most informal of basis. Relax all, this isn't the NFL or a D1 college coaching search. The...
  4. OSU_FB11

well yea like I said he's a guy who is gaining a ton of steam in coaching circles and if he wants to be a head coach I'd imagine it would happen sooner rather than later. Motil teaches math at Hoban
  5. OSU_FB11

Who? Hoban has a bunch of assistants lol. Brian Motil is a guy I mentioned here before only because he is a young guy gaining alot of momentum in coaching circles. No idea if he would interested Why would you believe he'd be good for the program? Simply because he's with Hoban?
  6. OSU_FB11

couple things on this- I mentioned Finotti as a guy I would love to see and I don't think is as far fetched as people think. However, I have said this to a few people and they don't seem to think this has a chance to happen. I'll say this, if Finotti applied just stop the search right there...
  7. OSU_FB11

Auggie I might be wrong but either after Schaffer or Welo left (can't recall which) I remember there being over 90 applicants
  8. OSU_FB11

I have a similar story, I came there for the same reasons you described but for me that was 20-25 years ago, kids now a days I don't think care that much about it, at least not many kids As I have laid out before, I think that there are several REALLY GOOD AND HARD-WORKING alumni who are...
  9. OSU_FB11

Cleve. Rhodes at Barberton

Rhodes won't have many fans, they won't bring a band and they probably get beat by 40+ That all being said, I encourage people to do some research on the Rams and how they have carried on the legacy of former Head Coach Phillip Gary who died from cancer a few years back. This is not an easy...
  10. OSU_FB11

@Over The Hills very good insight! I am echoing (again) the same thing, Tommy Z wanted this job years ago, but it is not in the cards now. He is married, with kids and he can build something really special at Gilmour. I hate to say this, but other than tradition (which I believe kids care VERY...
  11. OSU_FB11

I'm ok w/ that
  12. OSU_FB11

Rotsky would literally be the LAST guy I'd ever want coaching at Benedictine
  13. OSU_FB11

Brian Stephenson is a name I don't think many people are seeing as a 'not-so-obvious' choice. He is now working at Benny, was the Head Coach at Hawken, plenty of experience. Not my choice, but a name I could see
  14. OSU_FB11

NO CHANCE!!!!!!!
  15. OSU_FB11

D1 final four predictions

Eds Springfield Upper Arlington Big Moe Big Moe over Eds in the Final